6|* Apologies

Drake drove us from school and stopped at the Porsches house. We got out of the car and I thanked him for bringing us back home. I told him to keep it a secret which he assured me that he won't tell anyone, he drove off and I turned back to Naih who was looking dumbfounded at the view of Ethan's house.

"OMG, bestie is this Ethan's house". She asked with excitement.

"Yah, it is". I lamented

"Girl, not only is Ethan hot but his house is gorgeous". She dramatically said.

"Oh geez, may the good Lord have mercy on u". I rolled my eyes.

"Amen,hello aren't u going to let me in". She jokingly asked.

"Hey, do I look like the owner of this house". I said while pointing to the house.

"Duhh, I don't give a fuck, just let me in". She requested.

"No, maybe another time, I promise ok". I said.

"Fine, have Ur way but see u tomorrow". She said while going.
I entered the house since I had a spare key and I dropped my bag on the coach before I headed to the kitchen to grab some juice which I used to cool my head from all the drama I encountered today. Just then, the door was opened and Ethan ran to where I was. I got frustrated cause the least person I was expecting to see was him.

"What the heck are u doing here. Aren't u supposed to be in school". I said while staring at the ceiling cause I didn't want to see his face.

"I left cause I was fucking worried about u". He said.

"Really, well if u were so worried about me u shouldn't have embarrassed and humiliated me like that in front of everyone". I said

"Well, I am sorry ok. I didn't mean to hurt u I just love to play a little prank". He softly said.

His eyes made my body weak and I couldn't think straight cause he was staring at me with his dilating blue charming eyes which was sending me electric spark all over my body. I looked away so that I don't blush in front of him.

"Well Ethan, not all prank are funny. Some do hurt people". I rolled my eyes.

"I am sorry baby girl, can u forgive me". He sadly looked at me and walk towards me. He came closer to me making our face so close. "Bay, just forget about everything and give me a chance. I promise I will be nice to u. I know I fucked up, pls forgive me". He looked at me.

" Fine I will only see it as a mistake, just forget about what happened today". I said as I jumped down the kitchen counter and went upstairs.

" Wait, does that mean we are even". Ethan shouted.

"What do u mean". I said as I turned around.

"I.....mean u have forgiven me right, baby girl.

"Yeah". I said as I ran to my room to prevent Ethan from seeing me blushing.

"She is something else". Ethan smirked as he went to the living room.

I slammed the door and tried to recover myself from the trauma I went through today. I got the bathroom to have a quick shower and pulled in one of my silk light pink top and a white shorts. I came downstairs to where Ethan was and of course our eyes but this time was kinda different.

"Fuck, girl when can u just stop tempting me. I can't take it anymore". He said while scanning my body.

"Ethan stop it, u are making me cringe". I yelled.

"Fine, I am sorry babe". He said as he pulled me to sit beside him.

"Babe, since when did I become Ur girlfriend". I asked with a stern look.

"U don't need to become my girlfriend before I can call u babe". He laughed. His laughter always brings out his cute dimples.

"Hah hah so funny". I looked at him with a death stare as I pouted.

"U are soo cute babe. Fuck u make me to grab u and kiss the fucking hell out of u". He smirked.

"Ethan, stop teasing me, ok". I jokingly said.

"Ok baby girl, well we have to watch a movie or wait for my mum to come back and yell at the both of us for skipping school." He laughed

"Wait.... what, Ur mom knows". I yelled.

"Geez, u are so loud and yes my mum knows about every fucking thing that happens in school". He laughed.

"Ethan, how would u not expect me to be loud when Ur mum know that we skip school". I yelled

"Ok babe, calm down, I will talk to her and tell her it is my fault". He holds my hands and pecks my hands.

"I can't believe u are holding my hands right now, cause before u dare not hold them". I laughed.

"Yah sure". He laughed which made his dimples to wide the more.

"So what are we now, obviously not a couple". I laughed.

"Haha, so boring". He hissed.

"Sorry, but u haven't answered my question". I laughed.

"Well let say friends". He raised his eyebrows.

"Hmmm, friends huh, well I have never seen friends who call the other babe or kiss eachother while saying fuck". I smirked.

"Wow, Mrs Mary Magdalene. Who thought u could utter those words". Ethan's mouth was wide open.

"Well Mr Judas Iscariot, who thought u could seduce someone when asking for forgiveness". I smirked.

"Hah, u are really crazy. So we are friends". He asked.

"Fine, yes". I smiled.

"Really, thank u soo much". He said as he pecked my cheeks.

"Friends don't peck". I warned.

"Fine, Mrs Authur". He laughed.

"Ethan". I yelled.

"Yes, Mrs Authur". He said while going upstairs. Ethan wasn't as bad as I thought he was. He just doesn't know how to keep relationship with someone. Well thank goodness we are friends but still don't have full trust in him.