4|* Crazy Things 2

I woke up as usual again, receiving text messages again, going to the bathroom to shower again, and the worst seeing Ethan face again. But this time around will be different cause school is starting today so no more Ethan around me. As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I went to my closet and brought out my neatly ironed clothes, a blue sweater and a white shorts with a canvass. I did my hair like a ponytail style and came out of the room and walked straight to the kitchen. I saw everyone except Ethan.

"Good morning Bayley, u look so pretty". Lisa said with a smile.

" Thank u and morning to u too". I said.

"Ok have u guys had breakfast". I said

"No, but u can make one for us". Maliya said while pressing her phone.

"Ok I will....

"I will make breakfast". Ethan said as he walked up to us while looking at me with a death look as if he would kill me.

"But I want to make breakfast". I said.

"What the fuck is your problem, I said I will do it but u are still arguing. Is this how u are,always arguing with everyone, huh. Geez". He said as he rolled his eyes and heads to the kitchen counter as he sets the ingredients to make pancakes.

" Seriously, Ethan look my job is to take care of all of u so I should be the one cooking not u". I yelled.

"Why are u so stubborn huh, u don't make the rule here, I do and this is not your damn fucking house, so if u are looking for people to rule then go back home". He yelled at me.

"That's enough u two. Ethan, Bayley will cook she got here before u and don't shout at her like that. Just go to school". Maliya yelled so loud.

"Fine, have your fucking way". Ethan walked out angrily and left the house.

"Will he be ok". I asked.

"Yah, he is always like that, always rude and bossy". Issac laughed.

"U should hurry before our bus arrives". Maliya laughed

"Ok". I said as I hurriedly prepared breakfast and served them. They really enjoyed it and I became free with them. They weren't that bad after all.
Mrs Porsche came downstairs and offered to take me to school while the school bus came to pick the others. I waved them goodbye as they left. I entered Mrs Porsche car and she drove off.

"So, Bayley are u enjoying Ur stay so far." Mrs Porsche asked.

"Yah, I am with the kids." I laughed.

"Oh, I see. Ethan is really giving u a hard time, right." She asked

"Yes, he is. He is rude and disrespectful. He doesn't care about other people opinions." I softly said.

"It's okay, he is like that ever since he was a kid. Just be patient and have hope in him." She said softly as she put her hands on mine and smiles at me.

"Thank you soo much, Mrs Porsche." I said with a smile.

"U welcome." She said as she drove off and got to the driveway of my school.
I got off and waved her goodbye as she drives off. As soon as I turned around, Naih had already blocked me and hugged me already.

"Bestie, finally I get to see u again." She said with excitement

"Me too, I said and looked around as I suddenly remembered Kelvin . "Kelvin". I said

"Oh, Kelvin u still miss him huh." She said with a sad face.

"Yah, I do and it has been two months since we broke up". I said with a teary eyes.

" I'm here for u bestie ok". She said as she hugs me .

"Thanks u soo much". I said as I hugged her as well. I noticed someone who looked just like Ethan and I looked closer only for our eyes to meet .

"Ethan, what is he doing here". I said with suprise.

"Ethan, girl he has been here since grade eight. How did u not notice. He is actually our senior". She said with an air quote sign.

Ethan looked at me and looked away as he and his friends were coming closer.

"Hi Ethan". Naih said

"So we meet again pumpkin". He said as his eyes meet mine.

"Want do u want again". I said giving him a stern look.

"Ethan, who is she". Some random curly haired crazy looking girl with a crazy clothes asked.

"Just some invisible imagination". Ethan said.

"But she doesn't look like an imagination cause she is standing right in front of u". A talk hot and good looking boy answered, but the only difference between the two of them is that he looks decent and doesn't have a tattoo on his body while Ethan is a hot, rough and an indecent player.

"Well if u can see her that your problem, Drake . I have to go pumpkin, so that I don't waste much of Ur precious time. Byeeee". He said as he winks at me before turning around.