Chapter 1:Unleashing My Life

It all started when the dreamy leaves touched the ground, leaving their glamorous shade over people's hearts. It was spring! And I am Lee Ju Kyong under my sheets expecting a spark in my routine. I happily live with my parents and enjoy my life to the fullest, and it's time to freshen up. My father is the chairman of Lee Groups, which is the leading good company of all. My mom, who was a dance teacher, fell in love with him. She is his life and his love language. She is a very innocent girl. Oh! Obviously, you guys might have tagged me as a spoiled brat! But the concept is very different. I'm never fond of being a chaebol. Circumstances can never help you to come up with your identity. I am studying in Hwan's International High School, which is run by my father's brother Lee Jin Ho. It's a school for filthy rich people where they pay a worthless amount for an academic year. Well, that's enough for the day. Wait, I get a pattering noise! It must be my mom. She must have crossed the common room. I ran into the bath and acted as if I'm brushing my teeth. After dressing up, I walked to the dining room to sum up my little tummy. My Dad was ambitious to make me eat, but I was reluctant because I would miss my bus if I was eating my breakfast. Well, I don't like going by cars because it's lonely and also people would see as if I'm stealing or kidnapping. But the bus ride is totally awesome. Stepping out of my house is when I feel unleashed from a gold chain. Walking by the platform, I see my friend who would be feeding pigeons. Well, he is sixty-eight, although he is a great adviser and if you talk with him, you will lose your track which spoils your whole plans. So, I sneak peeked into the bus stop; the bus arrived full. As few people departed off, I got to have a seat. Also, while riding, I have my bus friend who keeps track of her vegetable sales yesterday, and her friend used to give a yogurt drink. I used to share my hilarious school stories. Time went so fast I couldn't hear my aunt's last part about her love story. I was determined to go fast because if I get stuck out, I will need to see my cousin's awful entry, which is always disgusting. We never really spent good times. When I went into the classroom, I saw a tall guy taking attendance. Then I remembered that my old homeroom teacher had health issues. So, he might be the replacement. He looked so familiar; he had wavy hair with fair white skin. He looked like he was there for a photoshoot, well, he looked handsome. He glared with his scary eyes, which was the same look my aunt gives while eating her butter biscuits. He introduced himself that he is Kang Si-Woo, and he will be our history teacher. I don't know why my classmates started being so weird. Girls were clingy, trying to talk with him Boys were questioning his fashion sense. Besides, my cousins were flaunting with their new branded clothes which they bought after pestering their parents. I enjoyed laughing because I knew the backstory. That's so childish of them. As I was the class head and also a member of the pupil's council, my principal asked me to give our homeroom teacher a tour of the school. Well, I was happy because it was the physics period. So, I showed him the staff room, auditorium, playground, and the cafeteria. He said, "Okay, go to your class" and left the place. Not even a thank you, unlike my cousin. I still don't have a good opinion about him. Eventually, I went to attend my physics class. As my ma'am saw me, she started scolding me. At that time, my homeroom teacher came and said that I was called by the principal to help him. Slightly, my thought changed about him. During lunch break, he sat alone at the corner of the classroom. All others went to the cafeteria to eat. I know the loneliness of eating all alone, so I thought to accompany him. I went near him and asked if I could accompany him. He gave a wide grin and asked me to sit. He, too, didn't talk, and I had no topic to bring up. But my mouth was not quiet. I asked him abruptly, "Sir, why did you choose history as your major?" and then he replied, "I love history because my brain does. Also, it's not about learning the past; it gives essence to the future." I felt a little impressed because he was beating around the bush with gleaming words. We spoke a lot about ourselves and even exchanged Kakao IDs. Finally, it was time to leave the school. And I needed to leave as soon as possible because today, my grandparents had arranged a family dinner tonight. It's the type of gathering where my family discusses shares and stocks, and mothers talk about their plans to trade their Gucci stories. My cousins barbed into my room for a talk after eating. It was about inviting me to the "Elite Clans" run by them. So, I tried to avoid them by giving fake reasons. I went to the kitchen to fetch water. I saw my dad and his sister, that's my aunt Kim Ari, in the drawer room discussing something so important. It didn't look like a casual conversation. But when I went a little nearer, my dad said, "The Morpheus Dreamers would be the right choice." I went to my room to surf it. I was shocked when I saw the search result. It stated that the group was meant to trade illegal properties and threaten chaebols. My head started prickling. Why is my dad doing this? How is my aunt involved? Is it for good or are they the real villains? I couldn't control myself until the morning, so I decided to go down to his office to find something about "The Morpheus Dreamers".