𝟱𝟭. "𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂" {𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿}

Mark burst through the door. "Yang, you got a suture kit?" He asked as he walked around the apartment.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Where's Robbins?" He asked.

Callie frowned. "She's in there," she said as she looked to him.

Mark ignored her. He banged on the door. "Robbins!" He yelled.

Callie came out the bedroom first. She looked to mark. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Wait, two. I need two suture kits!"

Callie frowned as she looked around. "Why is he screaming?"

Mark turned to them. "Baby. Now!"

Arizona Why are you-?" She asked.

They frowned heard screaming coming from Mark's apartment. They all fished to his apartment

Callie's eyes widened. "Oh, God. He's serious," she said as they rushed out of the apartment.

They stood in the doorway to see teddy on the floor in Mark's shirt. She saw her holding the baby. Looking absolutely terrified

"Oh my god," teddy mumbled.

"Get my bag. Get my bag. Get me a clamp," Arizona said as teddy held the baby close.

Sloan looked to teddy. "Oh, God."

"All right. Another clamp. clamp. Scissors," teddy said as she cut the cord. She handed the baby to Arizona.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is he good?" Sloan asked looking at teddy.

Teddy smiled and took her hand. "He's great. You did great. I knew you could do it."

"Oh, dad."

Mark saw looked his daughter.

"All right. Any sounds?"

Teddy shook her head and sighed. "Not yet."

Arizona had taken the baby boy to try and get him to cry. "Okay. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Okay. That's my boy. Okay. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about," she said.

Arizona smiled as she turned to Mark. She looked to him. "Here you go grandpa," she said.

•••

Madi walked over to mila. "Hey. I heard Sloan had her baby. Are you okay?. I know that this can't be easy on you" madi She asked.

"I'm okay it's what mark wants and Owen apparently"

"What"

"Owen wants us to have a baby a baby says it's what people in a relationship do commit to each other"

"Mila don't . He did this with me you have been through so much" madi said