Chapter 11

Faith sighed holding on to Isabel longer responding, "You need to decide who makes you happier. Isn't you're eighteenth birthday coming up. Plus aren't you supposed to marry Lillian by then."

Isabel nodded sighing looking up at Faith replying, "Thing is I could marry you too in this state, but it is one or the other, not both plus Serenity is more than likely take Lillian for the most loving experience."

Faith shook her head responding, "Isabel, Lillian will fall for Serenity but not as much as you have and she has for you. Serenity and I are more just sidelines probably another dent in the road for you two."

Isabel looked deep into Faith's eyes replying, "Yet, I can't help how I feel for you either, you are remarkable in every way and a great friend also um...girlfriend too. I am such a mess and confused I never thought I would be lusting for two people at the same time."

Faith smiled a little bit responding, "It is okay to be confused just quit acting out so stupid, now send Lillian an apology text and be honest with your feelings for her, I will be right here with you."

Isabel grabbed her cell phone getting the number and message open:

"Lillian, I am sorry for making you jealous of Faith, I am just a mess with my emotions and shouldn't be acting like a fool with it either. I am lusting after you and Faith yet I know I am turning eighteen soon enough just please understand I am not trying to act like a fool. I understand if you want to date Serenity she is a hot one and very respectful. Until then right now I will stay away as you asked and date Faith for the time being until I know what I want."

Lillian heard her phone go off down the hall as Serenity looked at Lillian wiping the tears away saying,

"I will go get it and bring it to you."

Lillian nodded seeing Serenity rush off to get it an came back as she said, "Here you go, no I didn't read it."

Lillian smiled then opened the message reading it as she replied to it:

"Isabel, you will learn soon enough to quit hurting me as for now yes I suggest you keep dating Faith and staying away from me. As for you've messed up the confusion I don't get it when you known to love me first and foremost, but oh well I will just keep my roommate to keep me company. Yes, you are right Serenity is hot and very respectful but also very loving and understands me more than you do at the moment."

Isabel read the text that she got within ten minutes from her own realizing that she is in more of a mess because Isabel is so in love with Lillian yet has this big lust for Faith; she slipped her phone in her pocket as she looked at Faith with tears falling down her face saying,

"Lillian, wants us to keep dating until I know what I want and she isn't sure about Serenity, but I have to stay away until then."

Faith hugged Isabel replying, "It is okay Isabel, it will all be okay."

Isabel sighed letting go of Faith responding, "Guess we better get back home before your parents freak out."

Faith turned around seeing Lillian ran up behind Isabel with pleading eyes saying,

"Don't go, Isabel, I'm so sorry I am, you two can stay the night. I just need time to spend with you, I admit texting isn't doing it, and neither is making you stay with Faith please just please stay here I'll call Dale and Sadie an let them know that you both are here."

Isabel looking around stunned after unsure of her feelings but knowing Lillian will always be the one for her no matter how confusing loving multiple people can be yet the only one who steals her heart is the teacher she fell in love with back in their hometown. Isabel smiled with a reply, "Okay, we will stay as long as we can eat too and watch a movie this evening we both need to relax after her conflict with Faith's family."