Chapter 4

Lillian came out of her room to check on Isabel so they can head out to the school that morning. Lillian went to Isabel's bedroom opening the door slowly to see in the room that it was empty then seeing a note on her desk saying, "Lillian, I love you always will, glad you even took me in from what Grace did. I do have to be a student though not your lover because you know how hard it is not to lose your job, I did find out that Trinity and Sabrina were playing us both an hooked up together. I am still hurt over this, so if you look in the bathroom there is a razor I would use after Trinity broke my heart, I left you this note to ask you don't bother to find me because I can't be saved now from of a broken heart. I went back to my parents to be by myself to give myself space even from you which you do need since I almost pressured you into everything even for you to give up your job. I will not be in class all week, so I wish you the best, I have to go now. Love Always, Isabel"

Then at the end of the note was a drawing of her and Isabel together with the words forever in cursive. Lillian sat down on Isabel's bed rereading the letter over and over then out of the blue someone knocked at the front door as she ran to it, opening it saying, "What do you want Sabrina?"

Sabrina gave a small smile replying, "Oh to tell you, you were right about not loving a student."

Lillian slapped her then walked off responding, "I found out through Isabel that you two were seeing each other behind our backs now Isabel is gone, and I am alone again thanks to you two."

Sabrina didn't take notice of the slap by replying, "We thought it'd be best for you two to be together, so we went to be together too."

Lillian turned around with tears in her eyes responding, "Just leave please, I don't need you, Trinity or Isabel, you all are just hurting me."

Sabrina left closing the door going Lillian to herself then next thing she knew Trinity was standing there saying, "Lillian, where is Isabel?"

Lillian gave Trinity an evil look with tears trying to come out replying, "Why do you care Trinity? you hurt her enough to cause her to hurt me."

Trinity bowed her head down responding, "I only did it cause she loved you and all she talked about how wonderful you were, it was in my best interest."

Lillian held back from smacking her replying, "You sound just like Sabrina no wonder you two are together."

Trinity stepped back with her head still down responding, "I am sorry."

Lillian pushed Trinity out of her apartment slamming the door yelling, "Don't come back neither of you."

Lillian slowly walked to her couch thinking of going back to Isabel's room to find the razor in her bathroom and use it on herself when she felt that she better get ready for her English class already running late but didn't care, so she decided to call the school instead saying,

"Hey Ashton, I am not going to be in today not feeling good."

Ashton replied, "Okay, get better, I'll see if someone else can cover for you."

Lillian responded, "Thank you."

Lillian hung up the phone and went back to Isabel's room to look in her bathroom she did find the razor on the sink where she grabbed it herself then started cutting. Isabel Forever on both her arms after she placed it down washing the blood off and finding her long bandages to cover them that is when the bathroom door open to see Isabel standing there crying,

"Lillian, what are you doing? you are supposed to be in class."

Lillian smiled at Isabel replying, "I did something that made me make sure I loved you and didn't care what anyone else says."