Chapter 9

Isabel smiled with giggles whispering, "Faith, you are lusting after a cheerleader, wow, who knew? Do your friends even know?"

Faith shook her head no whispering, "I can't tell my friends they are all bible thumpers I just keep to myself and you are the only one who is lesbian an likes me for being me."

Isabel looked down whispering, "I didn't know at first because you seemed to preppy for my standards yet, in the end, you became a true sweetheart and a friend."

Faith grabbed Isabel's hands whispering, "Please if anything happens to you and Lillian that you do come find me for a shoulder to lean on."

Isabel smiled showing a fake one this time whispering, "I love Lillian to much to give up on loving her, though I know you and this cheerleader I'm sure will make a fine couple."

Faith looked down then walked to the other side of the room looking in the mirror seeing

Isabel fumbling with her fingers. Isabel got up from the bed an came up behind Faith whispering, "I am going to bed before either one of your parents come up here again, I will see you in a few hours."

Faith nodded watching Isabel go to her room as she shut her light off an cried herself to sleep.

Lillian woke up early getting ready for her class in an hour since the school called two hours ago reminding her of her first day. She got dressed in a blue dress that hugs her body an slips on heels as she walks out the door Lillian remembers to check her text for anything on Isabel looks like nothing hmm...might be busy at school then her phone goes off for sure it's a random call, she picked up saying,

"Hello, sorry this is going to have to be a quick call I'm on my way to the school for teaching."

A woman giggled on the other end replying,

"Hi Lillian this is Serenity, I am looking for a place to live and saw you had a post up about you living alone, so I was wondering if I could meet you for coffee, dinner or something fun to do a check out the place before deciding to move in."

Lillian couldn't believe what she was hearing as she sat down on the couch taking in everything then replying,

"I...uh...yeah sure, sure yeah we can do that Serenity, I will meet you at around five o'clock this evening if that is okay, oh yes just meet me here since you most likely have the address."

Serenity being a young twenty-eight year old with a structure of a model with long blonde hair down to her back and dark blue eyes felt excited as she responded,

"Great, thank you, Lillian, see you this evening."

Lillian hangs up quickly an rushes out the door to get to the school.

Isabel got up early that morning dressed in a black skirt an white shirt to go with her uniform then slipped a black tie on to make it unique as she saw Faith walk in say, "Don't you look beautiful, do you want me to help with makeup or anything?"

Isabel shook her head no a slipping on her black an white tennis shoes then looked up at Faith wearing just a white shirt and black skirt as Isabel replies, "I could add an addition to your clothes though like jewelry around you're neck or something?"

Faith shook her head responding, "No, I can't because of us going to a Christian Academy for the privileged students."

Isabel shook her head in disbelief replying, "Why, why must I go to that school, I don't need to go plus I believe in God my own way not to hear it from a school or church." Faith walked up to Isabel whispering, "Believe me, I don't like it either."

Isabel stood up grabbing Faith by the hand as they walked downstairs Sadie and Dale stared at the girls holding hands as Isabel looked down an moved her hand away saying, "Sorry, I was just comforting Faith for another fun day."