Chapter 5

Isabel got to school seeing that everything is smoothly going the way she wants then that was when the speaker of the whole school came on saying, "This is your Principal speaking, our great teacher Miss. Lillian quit today due to some personal issues at home; we will greatly miss her as she is one of the best teachers we had, in other news I need Miss. Sabrina and Trinity to my office now. Everyone else enjoys your day oh yes forgot Welcome Back Isabel from her vacation in Pennsylvania with family."

Isabel got welcome backs right away from that announcement even as soon as she walked into her math class which was where she and Trinity shared the same teacher knowing though that Trinity and Miss. Sabrina is probably in deep trouble for making a public statement of being together since they never initially broke up from what rumors are spreading this morning. Isabel did want to write Lillian a letter while she was in class but she couldn't that was when this popular girl name Lana came up saying, "Welcome back Isabel, don't you look all beautiful today."

Isabel smiled with a blush replying, "Thank you Lana, so what do you need that you had to come by my desk."

Lana brushed Isabel on the cheek whispering in Isabel's ears responding, "I know your deepest secret, and it is safe with me, we can be friends as long as you don't tell anyone my secrets either."

Isabel couldn't believe the first day back, and she made a friend she leaned up whispering in return to Lana, "Come by Lillian's apartment after school, and we will talk, or we can pass notes if you have any other classes with me."

Lana smiled leaving a note on Isabel's desk that she opened it reading the letter saying,

"Isabel, I know you love Lillian knew it from last semester as I never told anyone I fell in love with both of you it was hard to not falling for such a sweet teacher and a classmate at the same time my heart couldn't resist though Isabel you got Lillian as your lover who made me smile to see a happy ending. My other secret is to marry you someday that also may be impossible with matters that you two belong together, now understand this letter is no joke I would love to make love to you someday and just be with you forever. Isabel, I am popular yes but doesn't change my lust for you, so please under no chance you tell anyone about me having a thing for girls. Sincerely, Lana."

Isabel couldn't believe what a long letter Lana wrote though she lost her thoughts in everything, she deeply loved Lillian since Isabel started High School now got to thinking that maybe she shouldn't have made love to Lillian.

Isabel couldn't stop that was when she decided to excuse herself from class rush to the bathroom; she reached the bathroom closing the stall door knowing she could text Lillian. Telling her what just happened but yet she knew she couldn't that would break her apart that very moment the stall door had a knock, "Isabel, please open up it is Lana."

Isabel opened the door then Lana pushed her back into the stall locking it behind her whispering,

"Please Isabel let me at least make out with you, then come to my house and make love to me anything. I am head over heels for you."

Isabel went completely blank at that moment when Lana planted a kiss on her. Isabel could feel the same sensation she had with Lillian the exact one that drove her insane as she pushed Lana against the stall whispering, "You just gave me that same sensation that Lillian gives me when she makes out with me, I can't believe this."

Lana whispered back, "Let's go to my house and make love then please I'll even be your two's girlfriend."

Isabel whispered in return, "I can't let you be with Lillian because her ex-fiancee came back in the picture this morning wanting her back anyway."

Lana couldn't believe what she heard that moment she whispered back, "Then can you be my fiancee?"

Isabel looked at Lana's deep passionate blue eyes with her blonde waves and fragile figure replying,