Chapter 6

Isabel gets to her class for first period hearing everyone whisper swearing that she didn't go to Louisiana with her family that she is with Miss. Lillian the whole time. Isabel then listened to the intercom saying, "This is your Principal speaking, I need Isabel to come to my office immediately, and that means NOW!"

Isabel got up from her desk running to the Principals office quickly then as she got into the office seeing the Principal without breath saying, "I am here, what is it? Is my family okay?"

The Principal laughed replying, "Just close the door Isabel and come in here."

Isabel closed the door slightly as she recognized the lust once again filling the room, she thought oh this couldn't be good. The Principal said, "Let me introduce myself I am Gale Knight, and I have been here a long while an notice you have became very appealing to everyone here but one thing I must say you are so gorgeous in every way. I will say this though; I will not kick you out or Lillian if you can make a deal with me. You and Lillian can be together work in the school together as long as you two keep it down a notch you can make love anywhere you please but not during work hours."

Isabel looked stunned as she sat in the chair then replied, "Miss. Knight, I must say I am not sure how to tell Lillian because she is at home finding us a place since the state doesn't legally allow us to marry here either."

Miss. Knight grabbed hold of Isabel's hand whispering in her ear, "I will make sure you two get married and everything else if you just keep it down."

Isabel nodded then became aware she is to close to Miss. Knight even though she smelt terrific with a hint of mint.

Isabel then backed away from Miss. Knight is saying, "I must go and get back to my studies, I'll tell Lillian when I get back to her place later this evening." Miss. Knight knowingly smiled and watched

Isabel go back out to her classroom then Miss. Knight left the school unannounced to find Lillian which didn't take long since she was cross town. Gale knocked on Lillian's door as she heard muffled noises then saw Lillian open the door as she said, "Hey Lillian, good to see you, I am just wondering if I could come in and talk to you about Isabel."

Lillian looked stunned as she opened the door more to let Gale in. As Gale walked in, she said,

"I am sorry to interrupt you, knowing you quit from our school and everything but I must say you are taking this to far with Isabel, a young student who has wide accomplishments, now you must move urgently or else I'll tell the state of your affair with Isabel."

Lillian looked at Gale replying, "I am trying to find a place, what do you think I was doing sitting on my butt? I love Isabel an will do anything for her but reporting us will not do any good because I'd write her in jail she would see me. Gale, I suggest you get off my back and leave."

Gale stepped to the door an opened it seeing Isabel there an looked stunned to see them both Isabel ran to Lillian's arms saying, "I knew she was playing hooky with me, she tried to hook up with me and then make up some story to split us up. I am so glad we are leaving this place, by the way, Miss. Gale, you are never getting me."

Gale looked at them both an in disgust as she replied, "Isabel, you are too young to be in love with a teacher an by the way what made you think I wanted you, I wanted Lillian just trying to get rid of you."

Lillian placed Isabel on the couch an then walked to Gale responding, "I left the school because of your selfish games now you are destroying my love life this is it, my last straw from everyone. ISABEL GRAB YOUR STUFF FROM YOUR ROOM, AND LET'S LEAVE BEFORE ANYMORE DRAMA STARTS IN THIS ONE HORSE TOWN."

Isabel ran to her room packed her bag as Lillian stood by the door watching Gale working her way towards Isabel as Lillian slapped Gale then pushed her out the door locking it. Lillian ran to her room grabbing everything as well as later they both decided to jump out the window an make a bolt run to the car.