Isabel and Lillian got to the car closing the doors as Lillian started up the car and drove for a long while realizing that Isabel is in panic as she grabbed Isabel's hand saying, "What is wrong Isabel?"

Isabel looked at Lillian replying, "What good is it going to do to run?"

Lillian pulled the car over on the side of the road then looked at Isabel grabbing her face responding,

"You wanted this Isabel as bad as me, I am marrying you, and we will make a new home."

Isabel shook her head in tears replying,

"I can't just run from the life I knew though, don't you get it, every woman in school has shown up at our doorstep confessing their love and all we cared about is us. I admit the first day of English I fell head over heels for you and kept it hidden. But when I turned that paper in it wasn't the one I read out loud I had a back up one in my notebook that I worked very hard on that involved magic, witches, and girlfriends but nothing more."

Lillian dropped her hands feeling ashamed as she replied, "Isabel, then why to make love to me and everything else to keep me around?"

Isabel looked up from her tears responding, "Because I never stopped being attracted to you and confessed my deep love including marrying you, but I still need to graduate an find a way for us to be stable, you need a job as well."

Lillian breathed a heavy sigh as she turned on the radio an started the car again as they headed to Washington state to start a new life an get things settled.

Isabel got lost in her world as they reached the airport to see it is time to get their tickets and fly out to their new home. Lillian parked the car near the entrance as Isabel looked at Lillian as they both nodded then bolted inside with luggage in tow to catch the flight before it became too late. Lillian looked at the gentleman at the counter saying, "Please, we need a flight to Washington state as soon as possible is their one available for today?"

The man typed in information replying, "I will need your licenses, cash or credit to pay and her school ID as well."

They both handed over ID's then Lillian responded, "How much is the flight?"

The man leaned over the counter replies, "Well gorgeous, you can pay $500.00, or you can come to the back with me while you're daughter gets on the plane we will have fun."

Lillian laughed responding, "For one I am lesbian second here is the cash to pay for the flight third have a nice day."

Isabel and Lillian grabbed their luggage put it where it needs to be an got scanned then got onto the plane sitting next to each other holding hands. The flight takes off as Lillian whispers into Isabel's ear saying, "We will be here before we know it and start a grand life of love, hope, and happiness."

Isabel nodded replying,

"I hope so because my parents have no idea that I have left and not sure if they'll even see me within a year, or so once I turn eighteen heck I ain't even supposed to leave the state since I am underage and you didn't have my parents approval."

Lillian leaned over cuddling Isabel responding, "Babe, I am going to do something dangerous for us both, but you have to trust me on this, I wasn't going to tell you until we got to Washington but I might as well now. I sat you up a temporarily family with a few friends I know they are reassuring nothing is going to happen to you especially when it comes to graduating within a year. I just need you to be aware I'll be living in an apartment by myself again, so no one suspects anything, and you will be living with my friends an be a part of their family until you turn eighteen."

Isabel shook her head in disbelief that the woman she loved is setting her up for failure before they even get entirely situated as Isabel replied,

"I am not sure this will work, I am meant to be with you not someone else, and you know it. Now we are moving far away from everyone, and I am stuck in a whole new world not sure where to begin. Lillian if I knew this was going to happen in living in a whole new family I would have stayed behind and dealt with our relationship a different way, yet here we are on a flight to a whole new life for one another an I have you to protect behind closed doors."

Lillian lightly lifted Isabel's head responds, "Look at me babe please, I do not want to be arrested for anything, and you knew this when we made love an everything that I would do anything to protect you. I didn't expect you to understand it all it's just I am trying to find a way to make all of this work for happiness and love. We will tell your parents online or something just not right now it is too risky for either of us."

Isabel lightly kissed Lillian with passion as the flight attendant tapped Isabel whispering, "You two need not to kiss it will offend the other passengers even as arousing this is for you two."

Isabel releases her lips from Lillian then whispers to the flight attendant, "I am lesbian and in love with this woman an what we do doesn't matter, now if you mind I'm going back to kissing my girlfriend." The flight attendant Tricia then looked at Lillian saying, "Will you please stop for everyone sake, I am just asking nicely."

Lillian smiled and looked at the name tag then back at her reply, "Tricia, are you jealous or turned on by this?"

Tricia blushed responding,"I am turned on yes, and I am lesbian too just, please stop before you two get in trouble."

Lillian giggled then looked at Isabel giving her one last kiss then replied, "Okay, we are done Tricia enjoy the rest of the flight."

Tricia nodded then went to check on the other passengers as she couldn't walk properly.

Lillian sighed then looked as Isabel that seemed unsettled and looked very turned on herself even though they have only been in the air an hour it seems they both have the itch to make love again.

Lillian got up and grabbed Isabel's hand than rushed to the bathrooms. Lillian needed to take care of this now before landing in Michigan for change of flight; she shoved Isabel into the last stall a whispered,

"Isabel, whatever you do keep control of your moaning I'm going to satisfy you then we switch it is going to be hard being on an airplane, but we have to get ourselves under control."

Isabel nodded then slightly pushed Lillian down. Lillian unzipped Isabel's jeans a seeking her panties that were silk within boy shorts that were so attractive on her as she traced both panties and jeans down her legs Lillian licked her lips feeling Isabel's wet pussy between her fingers saying, "Mmmmmm babe, you were extremely excited."

Isabel nodded placing her hand on Lillian's head. Lillian went into Isabel's pussy licking and devouring every inch quick as possible. She felt Isabel holding her moaning back by biting her lips as it drove Lillian insane that she can handle the wetness pour inside her silk panties. Isabel release with no screaming as Lillian got up kissed Isabel then Isabel got down on her knees pushing Lillian's pencil skirt up and dropping her silk panties to her ankles. Isabel dived right in eating every inch of Lillian's pussy feeling her body quiver with excitement feeling herself trying to hold back an orgasm yet next thing she knew it came down her body quicker than she imagined. Isabel stood up kissing Lillian with more passion as Isabel ground her leg against Lillian feeling even more excited as they both thrust into each other then they both had another rush of cum settle between them. Lillian slipped up her panties, and Isabel slipped her panties jeans back on both straightening their hair as they went back to their seats with giggles then quieted down going to sleep in one another arm for the next few hours.