Isabel didn't like this feeling she became wetter between her legs wanting the teacher more than she could imagine, she trembled her words replying, "I..uh..um..uh.."

Lillian didn't get what was wrong with this girl; she is bright seeing her not able to speak left her wondering what was running through that child's mind that she had no words to say.

Lillian then steps a bit closer asking again, "Isabel, will you tell me what is going on? I am not going to hurt you honestly; I am your teacher."

Isabel couldn't get the words out so she went to the area where her stuff was at and grabbed her journal that she been working on giving it to Lillian saying, "Here is my journal that explains my emotions, can I please go?"

Lillian took the journal replying, "Hold on, you can't leave, yet I want you to read it to me since it looks like a novel."

Isabel became instantly shy at her teacher replying, "I can't do that, not here anyway."

Lillian nodded responded, "How about we plan to meet at my house lets say over the weekend?"

Isabel backed away replying, "Maybe not right away since I am still unsure how to reveal anything to you."

Lillian smiled softly responding, "That is fine then, will you at least stay here for the rest of the time until the bell rings to keep me company?"

Isabel sat down in her seat writing more in her journal, Lillian took a seat back at her desk sitting in silence. Lillian slowly got up from her desk quietly walking over to Isabel to see if she can find out anything. She got behind silently seeing that Isabel was writing about her it amazed her to see someone like a young teen to lust after her, she walked away back to her desk to place everything in mind as Isabel stood up saying,

"I must go, I will be on Monday."

Lillian looked up replying, "Have a nice weekend, by the way, nice journal about your secret admirer."

Isabel bolted from the classroom knowing her teacher knew something that was when Grace approached Isabel saying, "Where have you been?"

Isabel sighed replying, "My English teacher kept me in class."

Grace slammed Isabel against the wall responding, "You ever stay in class late again I'll make sure you hurt more than you already do."

Isabel nodded instantly shaking wanting to go back to class where she never had to face this type of abuse or even treatment from someone like Grace. Isabel wanted to turn around wanting to go back to Lillian so severely feeling everything making her nervous between lusting her teacher and dealing with Grace has left a mess of emotions.

Isabel decided it was now or never to run to Lillian as she did since Grace headed out to her bus, she reached the door as the knob turned seeing Lillian, Isabel hugged Lillian bolting her back in the room saying, "Please hold me."

Lillian did just that knowing this is her student that she needed comfort brushing her hair replying,

"What is going on Isabel? please tell me."

Isabel looked up at her teacher in tears responding,

"My girlfriend Grace hurts me, and all I want is to be loved, my parents aren't even home to give me that comfort."

Lillian kneel down enough to look eye to eye with her replying, "You let your girlfriend abuse you?"

Isabel stumbles with words responding, "She...uh..more..than..abusive."

Lillian wondered what that meant as she replied, "What does she do Isabel?"

Isabel not wanting to say then blurts out, "Controls me."