Painful love

A/n: This episode is a bit short (which it shouldn't be for the content present in it). I try to complete it in hurry because of my busy schedule. Pardon me for my mistakes

___________________________________________

Suga: "I brought him."

why? what is he talking about? I look at him with confusion. I turn to Taehyung who was looking at Suga in a state of shock.

Taehyung: "Hyung, you can't do this to me."

Suga just shrugged off and walked towards the person he was talking before.

Suga: "Now my work is done."

???: "You can still stay if you want."

Suga: "I was also planning to stay tho."

???: "Take him to his original place."

That person sasd to the gaurds of the room who moves forward to take Taehyung, i get infront of him in protective way.

Y/n: "Who are you to say that huh?!! I won't let you touch him."

Taehyung get behind my back, he was panicking and looking fragile.

???: "It she cause trouble lock her too with him."

Suga: "I will take care of her."

He moved forward towards him as I passed him glare.

Y/n: "NOOO!!! How can you betray us when i tried to trust you? Do you have no shame?!!"

Suga didn't replied and moves more forward, I slap him as hard as i could that his pale cheeks turn red from the impact.

???: "I said take both of them to Taehyung's original place."

Taehyung: "No noo please noo."

He was in verge of crying as I hold his hands tightly. Gaurd didn't seems to affected at all and two of them hold Taehyung tightly as he let out a scream in pain.

Y/n: "LEAVE HIS RIGHT ARM!!! He is injured there!"

???: "So it still hurt huh?"

One of the gaurd come to get me but i low key hit him too, he wasn't like Suga to spare me, he instead throws me on his shoulders.

Suga: "Leave the girl, i told you I will take her."

???: "She seems pretty close to him, we will do a little test on her too."

Y/n: "What kind of test are you talking about?! old hag!"

???: "You have no manners to talk to elders. This might cause you problem in future, little girl."

I don't why but everything is calling me little girl is something i hate to hear very much, i mean I'm in last year of highschool but they still calls me little.

Y/n: "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS SUGA!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER EXITED IN THIS WORLD!!! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!!!"

The gaurd took me and Taehyung out of the room, he was crying so bad the gaurd were not leaving his injured arm. I try to kick on of the gaurd in head. When I was close enough i kicked one of them in the head.

The man look at me with dengerous eyes but didn't said anything. After some time they throws us in car and started to tie our hands and legs.

Y/n: "I'm warning you last time! Leave his right arm!!"

Guard 1: "You speaks too much."

They tied us and put a tape on my lips, i look at Taehyung with worried gaze, i wanted to save us but I'm not a super hero to does that, even Suga have betrayed us. I should have known when he didn't take us to Seoul.