Chapter 13

Marianne: Wh-where am I?

Right now, Marianne suddenly finds herself in a different location not that of the Monastery whatsoever. She walks around what appears to be the vast halls of one that belongs to Royalty, just from the looks of it, Marianne can tell this is similar to the Throne Rooms she has seen or heard or in Adrestia. Marianne walks up to the Throne, seeing the sunlight shine through the windows, a white light illuminating inside the Room. But there is one thing Marianne notices as she steps closer, and it was the banners, the symbols are something she recognized.

Marianne: Wait

Marianne: Wait.....aren't those....

The symbols are the same as the ones that Jaune told her about when he revealed bits and piece of Arcadia to them. This symbol, from what Jaune said, belonged to many of the Arc Families in history. But Jaune never really specified which Arc this Emblem belongs to, if she would get the chance, possibly borrow one of his Books or how he calls it, Datapads, and find the Emblem to see what it means.

But as Marianne stares at the Banner, a hand reaches out to her and touches her shoulder. This in turn, causes Marianne to freak out as she falls to the floor in fright. She looks towards the Individual that grabbed her and saw 13 Men donning Robes, their faces are concealed by the hoods they are wearing.

Marianne: W-w-who are you?! W-wh-what do you want from me?!

She hurriedly crawls towards the steps leading to the Throne, seeing there was no weapon in range, Marianne tried to use her Magic but to no avail, nothing came out of her hands, making her all the more fearful. Marianne reaches the Throne and sits on it, gripping the armrest in fear as the 13 Hooded Men approached her. She closes her eyes, accepting her fate, seeing there is no one to rescue her, but hears one of them speak to her.

???: Calm yourself, in due time, you will take my power, and you shall be free from this Curse.

The Man's voice echos out in the Throne Room, as Marianne opens her eyes to see all the 13 Men have disappeared. She stood up from the Throne and looks around, seeing no one in sight, she was about to say something but a flash of light engulfs the entire Room and Marianne suddenly wakes up.

Marianne frantically looks around, breathing heavily, she's in her Room. It was a dream, it was all a dream, Marianne calms herself, wiping off the sweat from her forehead, quickly getting up to get ready for Class. But as she readies herself, she remembers the dream, even if it was a dream, she remembers what the Man said, wondering what he said about her being free from a Curse. She knows what the Man in her dream was referring to, but she can't understand what it means, maybe she should offer her prayers to the Goddess. Hopefully the Goddess can give her an answer for all this.

KNOCK!

She jumps when a knock erupts on her Door. Marianne fixes herself and goes to her Door to open it, there, she was met with her Professor, Byleth.