Chapter 2

During the night, Shadow Company was able to set up their Makeshift Command Post and unload the supplies from the Trucks and have the Drones help set them up. By now, they have 65% of the Base finished, and the Army, ready and awaiting for combat.

It's now sunrise as the light illuminats the Base as Jaune can be seen heading to the Command Tent to get a briefing of the situation, and to meet up with the Team that will join him in Operations once they reach the 3 Kingdoms. When he moves the cloth of the tent, Jaune was met with two individuals. The first is a woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes, she is wearing the Shadow Company Uniform, with the difference being her Camo being brown. She is the Daughter of Graves, and her name is Rachael Graves.

The second individual is a man with black spiky black hair and brown eyes

The second individual is a man with black spiky black hair and brown eyes. Like with the rest, he is also wearing a Shadow Company Uniform, and looks bored out of hell as per usual. He is an Officer of the One-Five and part of the Original 15, which is Jaune's Unit. He's Yōji Itami.

Graves: Ah, Jaune! You're here, now we can begin the briefing

Jaune went up to Itami and gave him their usuals handshake they give out when they meet up with their members of the Battalion, as the two take a seat beside Rachael, with Sitri starting off the briefing.

Sitri: As you all know, we encountered a large group of Bandits at 0300 hours. We managed to eliminate them all, but apparently we spotted some Runners heading back and sent out Squads to pursue them.

Graves: And you won't believe what we found.

He presses a button on the laptop, with an image being displayed on the Projector Screen. It was Drone Footage of the Bandits making a deal with a group of Knights, Jaune was able to figure out what Kingdom they're from due to the colors, red.

Sitri: It appears the Bandits were hired by the Adrestian Empire to scout out the GATE. From what we speculate, they'll send an army to our location. Given they Bandits gave the Knights info of the GATE and our forces stationed there.

Itami: Are we expecting a huge army to head towards the GATE?

Graves: We are, but we have a means to repel. But enough of that, I believe it's time for the real mission.