Chapter 12

It has been literally a Month since the Incident and Arrival of the One-Five, as well as the day of the Mock Battle finally arriving, due to many of the events that were suppose to happen in the Timeline not coming into fruition, it changed how the events will play out completely, one big change is the Mock Battle happening a bit later than usual, two months and three weeks after their arrival in the Monastery. In the original Timeline, it was suppose to happen in the month Byleth arrived in the Monastery and became a Professor. But now, things changed, and Sitri can't tell if it's good or bad.

Speaking of which, things have been going smoothly for now. The first good thing that happened was the capture of Solon, a Member of Those Who Slither in the Dark, he was disguised as the Librarian, Tomas, and infiltrated the Monastery. The night when they brought in Monica back to the Monastery, Sitri told them everything. There, they went with the plan to capture Solon, albeit, with a few complications, aka Seteth.

Seteth: I say again, what reason do you have of taking custody of Tomas? When we should be the ones handling this, he infiltrated the Monastery and kidnapped a Student of this Academy, meaning this affair falls under our jurisdiction.

Sitri: Yeah, and Tomas has the means to escape the Knights in an instant. Whereas my people have ways to make sure he doesn't. Tomas is a threat and needs to be dealt with, my people can do it. Leave this matter to us.

Seteth: Rhea, I beg of you, let the Knights handle this. We need to get answers on why Tomas betrayed us and I don't trust her people to get the job done. We don't even know what their intentions are.

Sitri: My intentions are better than what you have planned. Your plan will only leave to Tomas escaping the Monastery using his Dark Magic, and I'm not going to risk that.

Before more arguments were to occur between the two, Rhea raises her hand towards them which got the two to stop.

Rhea: Given that Sitri and her......people. Have the means to capture Tomas and prevent his escape. I will allow her to handle this.

Seteth: Lady Rhea, you can't be seri-

Rhea: On the condition that Sitri tells us everything Tomas has given her. I wish to know who are the people he is working with and why he has come to the Church to inflict harm upon my people.

Sitri: Of course, Lady Rhea. I understand completely, I will be off to make preparations.

She bows and leaves the Audience Chambers, with Seteth not too pleased with these turn of events.

Sothis: You're not going to tell them, right?

Sitri: Yup.

After that conversation and explaining what they are going to do, the Arcadians enacted their plan to capture Solon.

In the Entrance Hall, we can see Tomas walking down the steps, Tomas is described to be an elderly looking Man with lightish brown or beige hair with beige eyes. He is wearing that of Robes which belong to a Monk in Garreg Mach Monastery.