Chapter 3

In the night sky, the Moon illuminated the Forests of Fódlan, when all of a sudden, a Humming Bird HT flies towards the Forest at a quick pace. Inside, we can see both Jaune and Rachael.

Jaune: I never got to ask back at Base. But, is this really a good idea? To where something like this out in the Forests?! We stick out like a sore thumb!

He speaks to Rachael using the headphones since they're in the Helicopter and the sounds of the Chopper drown out the noise. What he is referring to is the Outfit, Sitri, chose for him to wear in this mission. It's an Umbrella Security Service Gear Set, used by the Soldiers in their service in this generation.

Rachael: It's not my call! Plus, this gear can help camouflage you in the night! By the time morning hits, it won't do much!! But we Shadows do the same shit as well, so I'm not complaining!!

Sitri: She's right!

Jaune turns around, while Rachael looks up in the back, to see Sitri coming in, all geared up with her signature Outfit. Sitri hasn't worn her helmet and Gas Mask yet, since she is wearing the Headphones.

She can be seen bringing in a Weapons Crate, gesturing Jaune to gear up

She can be seen bringing in a Weapons Crate, gesturing Jaune to gear up. He opens the Crate and grabs his Primary, Secondary, and Pistol, along with a Customized SOLDIER Sword, which he places on his back.

Jaune: So, do you mind telling me what's going to happen once we arrive?!

Sitri: We make contact with the locals! From what I briefed you earlier, this is our chance to convince them to let us in the Monastery!

Jaune: And are you sure they won't be suspicious of us?!

Sitri: We can chalk it up to us being Mercenaries from a Foreign Country. When we land on the ground, I'll explain more. You'll get an idea of it, once we touch down on the Forest!

In the Cockpit, the Pilot can be seen talking to Rachael as she relays the info to the two.

Rachael: 30 seconds till we reach drop point!!

Sitri: All right, let's gear up!!

Both Jaune and Sitri remove their Headphones, putting on their Gas Masks with their Helmets, prepping up their weapons, with Sitri grabbing a Voice-Modulator, connecting it to her Mask.