Chapter 21: Training

It's been a week since Ana found out who and what she really is. She's been going with Vaggie to train with Carmilla. Ana has trouble keeping up with with both of them. She's no fighter but now she's the most powerful being in all of hell. What's she got to show for it? A pretty nephilim form she can't use?

"Ana, focus!"

Carmilla says, snapping her attention away from her thoughts.

"You need to be quicker. Stay on your toes. Dodge faster. Or else you'll be on your ass every time."

Ana nods.

"Okay. I got this!"

Ana gets into a defensive stance as Angel sits on the sidelines watching her, but she can't focus on Carmilla's movements. Carmilla runs at her and aims a boot straight to her shoulder knocking her hard backwards. Ana hits the ground with a thud and groans. Angel runs to help her up.

"Ya okay toots?"

Ana nods as she's helped up.

"I don't think I can do this. I'm absolutely terrible at this."

"You'll get tha hang of it. It takes time. Ask Vaggie. It took her a long time to get the hang of Carmilla's training."

Vaggie nods.

"She trains you hard. She doesn't hold back. If you're not prepared, she will take you out every single time as you just clearly saw."

"Yeah I figured that out. But how do you see her? She's so fast."

"Focus. Use your third eye."

Carmilla says walking over.

"Third eye?"

"Yes. Once you unlock your third eye, you'll be able to see a lot more, not just for training, but you'll notice a lot more in general."

Ana is confused on what the hell a third eye is, but tries to focus on hers. After hours of getting her ass handed to her, shes bruised and a little bloody. She breathes hard as Carmilla runs at her. Suddenly Ana sees it. It's like she started to move in slow motion giving Ana enough time to dodge to the left. This was the first attack she's blocked since she started training. Carmilla smiles.

"Good. But don't take your eyes off your opponent."

Carmilla leg sweeps Ana, dropping her instantly before she can even react to anything.

"Ow.."

Ana comes up rubbing her left ass cheek. She celebrated too soon and paid the price.

"Never. Ever. EVER. Take your eyes off your opponent. Just because you dodge an attack doesn't mean you win. You attack back. Now, again."

Carmilla steps back and Ana watches closely. She runs at her as Ana side steps, this time she turns back around and aims a kick at Carmilla, hitting her square in the chest and sending her flying backwards. Carmilla gets up smiling.

"Perfect!"

Ana is breathing hard as she smiles. She's finally getting the hang of it. She just needs to get faster now and be able to use her nephilim form.

Ana trains with Carmilla every other day so she can help fight in exterminations. She's getting faster and stronger. She works out with Angel every chance she gets and has developed an amazingly fit body. She has a full on 8 pack and can lift almost double of what Angel can.

"Damn Toots, ya really went full on gym rat didn't ya?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

Ana breathes hard as she finishes a work out. Sweat is dripping down her chest trailing down to her abs as Angel bites his lip. She's wearing a black and green sports bra with matching high waisted leggings. Her hair is up in a high ponytail. Something about her being hot and sweaty turns him on. Angel walks closer to her before grabbing her and pinning her against the wall by her wrists.

"A-angel, what are yo-"

Ana is taken back by the sudden dominance, but doesn't reject it. In fact she liked this version of him. Angel gets real close to her face as her cheeks burn bright red and whispers to her.

"Shhh, let's have some fun while we are the only ones down here."

Ana smiles, he smirks before keeping his face close to her body as he makes his way down to her neck. He licks her jugular with the tip of his tongue and nips at it. Ana lets out a soft yip making him smile even more. He looks at Ana who is in absolute bliss. Angel starts to kiss on her neck and shoulders. He grazes his lips along her throat as she swallows hard. He meets up with her lips as their tongues battle for dominance. They have a hot steamy make out session before Ana turns and pulls him into the sauna for a little more privacy. Angel removes her clothes, not breaking the kiss other than to remove her top. He takes her breasts in his hands and squeezes them. Ana squeals in delight as he continues to kiss down her body to her chest. Angel plays with her nipples with his tongue before sucking on them. Ana lets out a soft moan. She's enjoying every second of him doing whatever he wanted to her. But Ana wanted to play too. She overpowers him, flipping him onto his back on the warm floor. She sits on his lap and begins to lick up his chest, grinding in circles on his lap, driving him crazy with pleasure. She bites his throat which causes him to yell out in delectation. She licks where she just bit before moving up to his lips. She grabs his face and aggressively kisses him. And removes his clothes as she mounts him. She begins slow and works her way up in speed and intensity. Angel moans as his body twitches in pure contentment and bliss.

"Oh, harder baby cakes!"

Ana smirks and obeys, thrusting harder as Angels face twists in absolute rapture. The two go at it until Angel finally releases himself. They breathe heavily, Angel uses a towel to cleans himself and her up. He looks at her breathing hard.

"You okay?"

Ana nods and smiles.

"T-that was amazing.. but we are gonna regret doing that in here."

"Wait, why?"

Ana opens the door and cold air comes in sending a shiver down Angels body. She laughs as Angel shivers. She moves out of the room and to the showers and the two take one and head back upstairs.