Chapter 16: First Shift.

It had been a little over 2 months since Ana had started training for pole dancing. Her and Angel were in the studio every day, practicing every chance they got. Ana grew more comfortable moving around the pole and being more graceful with her starts and stops. She was a super fast learner and got the hang of it rather quickly. Today was her first shift and she nervously sat in the dressing room as she did her makeup. Unfortunately, Angel couldn't join her as he was at work. She fidgeted in her seat, playing with the ribbon that tied around the back of her outfit that Angel helped her pick out the night before. A red latex body suit with a black velvet ribbon to match the song she was doing.
"I don't know if I can do this, Cherri. I'm not Angel. And he's not here to help me."
Cherri walked over and pulled Ana up off the chair by both her arm. Turning her around by her shoulders so she could face her eye to eye, she stares into her eyes intensely.
"Look, Angel may not be here but he's here with you in your head. Tell yourself he's sitting right out there in the front row. You. can. Do. This."
She said, shaking her a bit with each word before whipping Ana around. She grabbed the ribbon she was twirling in her hand and tied it tightly around her.
"Are you ready dear? You're on in 5."
Liza said as she gave her a smile and closed the door. Ana groaned as Cherri put her hands on her hips.
"Angels going to see this. I'm recording it for him."
"Wait, what?"
Ana's head snapped around to look at her.
"You better not post it anywhere!"
Cherri chuckled.
"Just don't fuck up, you got this."
Cherri left as Ana walked out behind the curtains.
"Ladies and gentle demons, put your hands, paws, claws and stubs together for ANA BLOODLUST!"
There was a light pop as no one knew her, but was excited they had finally found another dancer to fill in the void that was left from the other dancer that had left. Ana went out as the song I see Red by Everybody Loves an Outlaw played. Whistles and catcalls filled the room as they seen how hot she really was. As she began the routine, suddenly it was as if she was someone else. She did a beautiful dark and intense routine consisting of flips, spins, splits, and twirls. She went out to the front of the stage to do regular dancing as well like she was told she had too before returning to the pole for the finale. As the last note hit, the audience cheered so loud that Liza had to cover her ears. She had the loudest pop of the night so far. She bowed and walked backstage to change for the next set. She had 2 other dancers before her next one. Cherri walks In to help her get out of her latex suit and into the black one for next routine. She was dancing to I wanna be your slave by Måneskin this time.
"You were amazing! I think Angel will love this."
Ana sat breathing hard as she watched the video Cherri took.
"Did I really do that?"
"Yes! And you didn't fuck up at all!"
Ana smiled as she reached into the mini fridge by her vanity, and took a sip from the bottle of water. She removed the makeup she was wearing and changed it up.
"What am I dancing to next?"
"Uh this song."
She showed Ana the set list as Ana rolled her eyes.
"This one's sexual. Jesus."
"Well you ARE a stripper so.."
"EXOTIC dancer."
Ana corrected her.
"Same shit."
"No, I don't get naked."
"I don't get naked."
Cherri mocked her as the two laughed. Cherri was slowly becoming her best friend, minus Nifty. Who Ana kind of took on a motherly role for.
"Alright you're up again, kick some ass!"
Cherri darted out as Ana walked back to the stage and began her set. Cherri cheered as she recorded that one as well. By the end of it, she was drenched in sweat and out of breath. The pop she got this time about blew the roof off the building. She took a final bow and walked back out with Cherri, who helped her get undressed and take off her makeup. She walked back with her to the hotel, since Ana was not allowed to go anywhere by herself. Ana thanked Cherri and the two girls went their separate ways. Ana walked up to the couch in the lounge where everyone usually hung out as Nifty ran to her, showing her a roach she kabobed today. Ana laughed as she ran off trying to stab another one. Ana sat down and pulled her phone out. A text from angel lit up her screen:

Received from: ~Angel Cakes 💗🤍:
Saw the videos, you did amazing! I'm proud of ya, hot stuff!" ~

Ana smiled as she replied

~thank you, I miss you. Please be safe coming home.~

She opened Voxtagram to see Cherri had posted and tagged her in the video. Ana's follower count jumped to over 500k in the last few hours since it was posted. She had maybe 250 followers that morning. Nothing compared to Angel's 2.8 million followers, but it was a start. She rolled her eyes as she hearted and commented on the video that she was going to kill her for posting it.
"Hey, Ana! I seen the video of you dancing, you were amazing!"
"Thank you. I was terrified."
Ana laughed.
"You really didn't look it! You were amazing! Right Vaggie?"
"Yeah, it looked good."
Charlie excitedly clapped her hands and jumped up and down a bit.
"Oh my god Vaggie, we have to go watch her next time! In fact, we ALL need to go! Show her some support!"
Ana smiled and thanked her before she got up and headed to her now shared room with Angel. She undressed and got into the jacuzzi style bathtub he had as she turned the jets on. He was pretty pampered so his was the only room with one. Her feet and body hurt from the show and the hot water felt nice. She washed up quickly and relaxed in front of a jet, staying until the water began to turn cold. She quickly cleaned up any mess she made as she wrapped her hair up. She dried herself off and slipped into a black fuzzy bathrobe Angel had bought her before heading to the the double vanity the two shared to do her nightly skin care routine. After her hair was dry, she pulled the towel off and brushed it out before changing into a set of pjs and curling up on her side of the bed. She snuggled into the soft pillow and closed her eyes. She sighed sadly as she looked over on Angel's side of the bed. She wanted his warmth right now, it was hard to fall asleep without it. She flipped back over and pulled her knees to her chest, forming almost a ball. After a bit she finally dozed off.

Ana awoke a few hours later as a she felt the warmth of lips on her cheek. She rolled over as Angel crawled into bed with her. She wrapped her arms around his and cuddled into his chest.
"I missed you."
She muttered sleepily, her voice muffled.
"Heya Toots. I know. But I'm here now."
Angel laid his head on hers and wrapped his arms around her. One set coming up to caress her cheek as the two easily drifted back to sleep.