"How do I look?" He teased me spreading his arms and I came closer to hug him, examine from this close were satisfying.

"Handsome."

"I know I am." His cheek tinted crimson red and I smile staring at his eyes.

"This dress is too revealing," he mentioned my black flowery printed dress with spaghetti straps and knee length.

"Really? Should I changed?" I look down at my breasts if that's what he is worried about, it's perfectly covered and no eyes would see the shape from a distance.

"No, it's just cold out there, wear something warm."

"I got it." I show him my black trench coat. We leave the room holding our hands.

There's gotta be so many people in her house later, that wouldn't be wise if I bring the kids so they will stay with Woojin tonight.

In the car, he chose to drive without Lucas and told him to secure the house while we're gone. He hold the wheel while the other hand rested on my thigh, he caress the skin with his thumb gently and sometimes giving me squeeze in there.

"Where do you learn how to teased like that?" I look at him and he smirked.

"I know how to tease, you know me."

"Right." I look out to the window and hold his hand on my thigh try to move them, but he place it back in a place where it belongs.

"Don't pushed me away, I know you love it."

"Sometimes I don't, just to prevent from getting used to when we're not alone."

"We're alone, and I'd like to teased you the way you like it."

I look at him in disbelief, even shook my and lean back.

"Can I ask you something?" He look at me but then focus on the road and smiles.

"About what?"

"The lady named Lisa, whose coming to our auction, was she really just your fellow model?" As the question released, I can feel him being so tensed. His hand gripping on teh wheel tightly almost crushing it. His knuckles turned white and veins popping out.

"She just friend." He says vehemently.

"I don't like how clingy she was, she disrespects my existence as your wife."

"You have the right to hate her,"

"She does any good?"

"Let's not talk about her." He sounds pissed and I can understand. It's been months since then I thought he's going to tell me who she is, and I wait for it but it never happens.

Maybe she really doesn't matter.

Ten minutes later

Isla's new apartment is simple but spacious. There's another guest come and her family
as we get there. I took off my coat and stay with my dress, my husband do the same, he help me put the coat in the rack and walking in.

"Hey, so happy you could make it!" She hug me soon as she see me.

"Its crowded here." She pull away and grab my hand to take me to the dinning room, everyone who knows me says hi give us two empty seats.

"So glad you can make it, fams, have a seat, we're about to dig in." Holding my husband's hand as we take our seats.

"I'm Richard, of course you haven't meet me but my sister told me a lot about you. Amazing chef will granted every wish." He meant to give a compliment. I smile shyly.