FOUR

DAEGU

Jungkook

The little girl running with her small feet towards Y/n spreading her arms widely to welcome her. Her mother kneel down and wait for the little girl come into her embrace. I only saw them from a far, V Hyung parents house is really cozy and fresh with all these spacious fields. No wonder Irish want to spend her spring holiday here, just look at this place.

She raise her for a hug warmly embracing the smaller body and kisses all over he face.

Y/n and her daughter.

I saw V Hyung walking slowly to them, wearing his painting short and simple white shirt like he always do. His curly hair longer than I know last time, he tied it up in a man bun, adding more masculinity on his already charming face.

I have to admit, if I were a girl, I might falling hard for this man. But he needs years to finally make Y/n fall for him. Or not, maybe he was the one that falling hard, maybe Y/n decide to marry him because he needed him as a partner and company. The reason will remain mystery in their heart. No one know what people actually feel, but I know Y/n. She's not simply fall in love without put her priority first. She rather not marrying anyone as long as her niece were save under her watch.

He reach to them and give both a warm hug. I watch his every moves but he is still didn't realize I was there. His hand running through her back up and down, stopping by her nape and tucked her hair to the side, showing her neck, he lean closer and give that sensual kisses on her neck while she carry their child. Under the warm of sunlight, they are romancing. My hand make fist and jaw clenched, until Jimin showing up behind me.

"Don't watch it, cus," Jimin pull out the cigarette and lit it up. He offer me one but I shook my head.

"When did you come?" I ask, my attention is not for the couple anymore.

"Just now, Taehyung sleep when I got here. And you, you really got the balls coming here, dude." He nudge my arm with his as he blow up the smoke to the air.

"I'd like to see an old friends." I smirked. Jimin put his arm around me and walking inside. He stashed the cigarette on the ground and step on it.

"Come on."

So she still didn't tell him?

All of us joining together for breakfast at his Father's dining room. He's older now. His gray hair obviously visible here and there.

He act normal when he talk to me. As if he is never find out a secret that might hurt him. His behaviour is not showing something strange but I did feel strange. Seeing Y/n eat calmly feeding her daughter as well makes me wondering.

What's on her mind?

"Jungkook-ah, you're looking good now, not so little boy you used to!" His mother came to me, she just came back from field. I get up and politely hug her. She Pat my back warmly.

"I'm growing old, Eomma." I let her go and she cupped my cheeks.

"Yes you are, but more handsome now. Where are you working now?" She took her seat next to me. One thing that I like about this family that they are so humble and fun.

"I'm a photographer for one of brand in Europe. You've heard about Alo?"

"Yes, I had some of their brand as well, you were so famous then." She caress my hair lovingly.

"Not really." I shyly admit.

"Jungkook is famous, Mother, she just shy to admit it." Her son voice out and make me look at him. Y/n also smile a little.