Chapter 7

How to take off your clothes gracefully in front of the person you like?

Anna... really hasn't thought about this problem. And more importantly, after saying this, when it came to the actual steps, her husband... didn't seem to have thought about how to elegantly take off your wife's nightgown.

"I think I'd better let Anushka take a look at it for me." Anna coughed and said.

"unnecessary."

Karenin stopped her, and then he coughed too.

"I hope you don't mind."

"I, I don't mind." Anna said dryly. Her fingers were on the strap of her nightgown, but she still didn't untie it for a long time. Maybe reality is always a little crueler than ideal.

"My name is Anush..."

Before the words could even be spoken, Anna's attempt to turn around was stopped by Karenin.

"No need." Karenin said again, holding her wrist with his right hand. It was warm. Compared with Anna's delicate skin, Karenin's fingers had a thin callus. During the rotating movement, He gently rubbed the skin of her wrist.

"I don't want you to call your maid," said Karenin.

Anna felt as if her heart was beating fast, and then she could only lower her head and say another sentence.

"oh."

Karenin took Anna's hand and brought her to the edge of the bed, and then said, "I want to help you take a look."

Ana felt as if the skin was on fire where the other person was holding her. She panicked a little, and then subconsciously said: "You have to close your eyes first."

"I will."

Karenin agreed to this request, and Anna breathed a sigh of relief.

She looked up and saw that the man had indeed closed his eyes before climbing onto the bed.

Anna actually didn't understand why she said this, but subconsciously, she felt that this was the best. She untied her nightgown and covered her chest, then lay down on the edge of the bed, then covered her with the quilt again, exposing only her smooth back. She said with some shame: "You can, you can open your eyes."

Karenin obeyed and opened his eyes.

For a moment, he felt like he couldn't say anything. But that kind of period of absent-mindedness is always short-lived. After all, what people like Karenin are most proud of is concentration.

Karenin let his eyes focus on his wife's injured waist, which had become red and swollen, very obvious on the delicate skin.

For some reason, Karenin did have some knowledge of medicine.

He raised his fingers and touched Ana's skin gently. He felt the latter shrinking, and he asked in a low voice: "Does it hurt?"

A small voice came from under the cotton fabric.

"I'm ticklish."

The voice was soft and soft, like a kitten's paws, gently scratching Karenin's heart.

Karenin restrained himself and retracted his hand, saying, "It seems the situation is okay. I'll ask the family doctor to come over tomorrow morning."

"Can."

It was still a small voice, and the owner of the voice still didn't raise his head.

Karenin knew that he should look away from the delicate skin. Reason told him to do so, but he could not do it easily.