Chapter 6

Anna looked at the other person, from his meticulous hair to his shiny leather shoes.

No matter what the world thinks of him, she just feels that this is a man worthy of her marriage.

The flower girls scattered flowers in the front, and there were older children in the back holding Anna's skirt. At this moment, her eyes were filled with only Karenin, so that after the wedding, she always wondered why she was not worried at all that she would trip over her skirt or read the oath incorrectly.

The melody of the carol was melodious and beautiful. Anna felt that the red carpet was a bit too long, as if her breathing was a torture until she finally walked in front of the other person.

Karenin was a head taller than Anna, so Anna had to look up at him.

She looked at the other person's stretched eyebrows and his light blue eyes. Everything was the way she liked it.

So, even though she knew this was not allowed, Anna still couldn't help but whisper: "I'm coming."

At this moment, the boundaries of time seemed a little blurred. In Anna's eyes, the Karenins of the two eras overlapped, so that she smiled with satisfaction.

Karenin was a little surprised when he heard these unexpected words, but then, after seeing the satisfied and happy expression on the other person's face, nothing mattered anymore.

His bride is so beautiful.

Her black hair is decorated with a veil made of orange blossoms, her slender eyebrows are curved into beautiful arcs, and her big eyes with thick eyelashes contain so much affection that even a hard-hearted person can't help but voluntarily see it. Fall into this love network.

Karenin pursed his lips. He had to restrain himself.

The priest began to recite the lyrics, and Anna and Karenin stood in their seats until the ring exchange step before turning back to face each other.

Anna stretched out her hand, and her slender green-white fingers were wrapped in the most fashionable lace gloves, leaving only a little bit of faintly delicate skin exposed.

Karenin held the opponent's hand with his white-gloved left hand. He took out the ring, and then slowly and solemnly put it on Anna's finger.

Anna lowered her eyes slightly and looked at the wedding ring that belonged to her. It was an ancient ring. The texture of the ruby ​​​​showed its age at first glance. It seemed that every ray of light was engraved with the lines of the times.

This is a ring that belongs to the Karenin family. It was worn by couples of the previous generation and even the previous generation. Some emotions and blessings have long been engraved in the ring, spanning time, and now, they are passed on to their children and grandchildren.

Anna felt a little moved by this heavy feeling of time, so when she raised her eyes to look at Karenin, her eyes became bright again.

Karenin could not bear to see the tears of women or children. This was a secret weakness of his. Tears make him feel uncomfortable and prevent him from thinking rationally.

But now seeing his bride's tears, he can't run away stiffly, he must face it bravely.

Karenin didn't know why he felt such pity for the other party. She was obviously a healthy woman, and not exactly petite, but the moment he saw her tears, he had the feeling that if he didn't protect her, even the air would hurt her. a feeling of.

Therefore, this always strict official rarely broke the rules he had set. He took off the glove on his right hand and wiped the sparkling tears of his bride with his fingertips.