Chapter 21 - Princess

They were all sitting in a circle now in the living room. Some on the sofa and some in beanbags. Different types of drinks in the middle and in their hands.

“Sooooo Let's play spin the bottle”, MJ suggested enthusiastically, but hearing that everyone in the room groaned showing no interest.

“No,no no I wanna play it. I want to know everyones secret” Umji came forward, supporting him. MJ laughed as he took an empty bottle and placed it in the middle.

“These are the rules. We spin the bottle, the person faced by the bottom ask truth or dare to the person faced by the cap and they choose one and bla bla bla you know it” MJ casually says. He looks at everybody for approval and spins it. After moments of waiting it lands on Soo ah and the person opposite to her was Eunwoo.

“Truth or dare?” Eunwoo giggles

“Truth”

“Do you have anyone you like right now?” He smiled sheepishly and looked at Sanha who was already shooting lasers at him.

Soo ah think for a moment whether to drink or not. “Yes,kind of” she said at last and Sanha's heart skips a beat. He gulped down as he quickly averted his gaze from Soo ah.

“Okay,It's your turn Soo ah” Eun woo says after watching them for a moment.
Soo ah come forward and spin the bottle next and it lands on Seungkwan and Sinb.

“okayy, Truth or dare,” Sinb asked Seungkwan.

“Dare”

“Whaa you're brave Seunkwanaa. mhmm I dare you to kiss the person you least like in the room” Sinb says followed by everyone's laugh.

“Yaaa, I am gonna drink to this” Seunkwan shows her middle finger and drinks a shot of soju.

“You're no fun,” Sinb said with a frown in her face as Seungkwan came forward and spinned the bottle.
Suddenly the atmosphere thickens as the bottle lands on Soo ah and Sanha, at least for them.

“Truth or dare,” Sanha said, wasting no time.

“Truth”

“Is the person you like in this room?” he asked a daring question.

“Yes” she didn't flinch as she answered him. Everyone in the room was silent by then getting uncomfortable in the tension between them.

“Okay, cool”, he smacked his lips “ cool, it's your turn now, spin it”

Soo ah spinned it and the next person spinned and the game stayed like that forever. All of them were drunk except some of them. Despite their album release being on the next day they were all ready to have an amazing headache tomorrow morning but who will scold them because their manager was going to have a rough morning too.

“Call me when you get home Sanhaaaayaaa take care of Soo ah toooo” Moonbin slurred, struggling to stand straight as he was holding on to the door, Eunwoo beside him helping.

“Got it” Sanha gave him a thumbs up and smiled at him.

Soo ah was on the back of him, very drunk, almost sleeping. Sanha didn't struggle too much with her weight but still he was panting while walking to the car. He carefully made Soo ah sit in the car and buckled her up. He hopped to the driver's seat and started the car.

“Yaaaaa” Soo ah slapped his forearm making Sanha yelp.

“Whaat?”

“You're drunk.No. Driiivingh '' She slurred out, poking Sanha's forehead with her finger.

“Arghh, fine” Sanha mumbled thinking how she's still managing to nag him even when she's mad drunk.

“Why are you still in it? Get out now” He spoke up, opening Soo ahs door still a bit mad. But Soo ah refused and she nodded her head in no.
M
Sanha sighed and said, “You're a little princess, aren't you” saying that he unbuckled her seatbelt and without giving her a moment to think he was carrying her in bridal style making her gasp.
Her hands on his neck holding on to him and her eyes wide.