Chapter 9 - Home.

Just like everyday, In woo dropped Soo ah at her job. But she was not excited to go into that tall building. And not especially to the practice room or to meet Astro members. Maybe, it was meant for one particular person.

After she opened her phone in the morning and no reply from Sanha just made her a grumpy old man. At first she shrugged it off but the more she thought the more annoyed she became. In Woo asked her two times ‘what’s wrong’ but she just stayed silent. And he didn't push it too much since he still remembered yesterday's conversations.

As she walked to the elevator, thoughts of how to come off on Sanha were roaming in her head. Strangely she was nervous to face him. Soo ah was not the person to overthink about a ghosted message. Even when In woo ignores her messages, she doesn't give it much thought. But this felt different. Sanha was different . And she couldn’t find a reason why.

Soo ah was deep in thoughts about someone when the elevator opened and her eyes locked in exactly on that someone. And with him was Min hyuk. Seeing her Min hyuk exclaimed and beamed at her. She forced a smile while also glaring at Sanha as she got into the elevator.

“Soo ah shi, how are you doing ? Can I see your wound ? Min Hyuk asked. Soo ah was wearing a bucket hat to hide her wound. She lifted it slightly to show him the wound after answering his question.
But Sanha stood silent amidst them while they talked. He didn't even look at Soo ah. Which Soo ah didn't appreciate at all. 'He ghosted me and now he's ignoring me while I should be the one doing it’ she thought.

In reality the truth was that Sanha was just really scared to look at Soo ah. He knows what he did and was thinking about how many ways he can explain what really happened.

Meanwhile Rocky was really enjoying the tension between these two. He was waiting to jump out of the elevator to run to his members to spill the tea. He nudged Sanha and whispered, “Did you two fight?”.
“No,” Sanha muttered.
“Then what, did you ask her out?” he asked, holding his laugh. Sanha gently told him to fuck off which made the other Idol Snicker.

They got out of the elevator and Rocky straight went to the practice room leaving Sanha and Soo ah behind. He didn't forget to wish the younger guy good luck which made him get cursed out.

Soo ah didn't waste any minute and started to walk too. And, yes Sanha called her from the back. Soo ah paused for a moment and dramatically turned around with a boring look.
“Heyyy, I am sorry okay” Sanha said, scratching his head.

“For what” Soo ah acted dumb.

“I did see your message. I thought I would reply after I get less busy. But the next thing I remember is my bed and me popping into it. When I woke up the first thing that came into my mind was you. But I thought it would be rude to message you after a long time. So I am sorry”

“Wow” Soo ah was stunned, “ You are very thoughtful. Uhmm Apologised accepted. It was not a big deal anyway”. She said and turned around. Sanha ran to catch up with her.

Oh really? But your face looked it just got stung by a bee.” Sanha asked slyly.

“No comment” Soo ah muttered. Sanha chuckled at her.

They were walking silently side by side when Soo ah suddenly stopped. Sanha turned to face her. He raised his brow in question.

“So I wanted to buy you a meal as thank you for being there for me and taking care of me” “you don't have t-” “ No I should, But it's not good to eat outside since you know, Dispatch and all. So tell me how I should repay you?”

“It's really fine. But if you insist, get me a VIP room next time I get in a hospital”

Soo ah looked at him and shook her head.
“I am being serious, okay?