Chapter 4 - 'Butterflies, Butterflies'

“Wait stop”

He stopped with his hand on the doorknob.He turned around. Soo ah standing right infront of him looking straight into his eyes. He couldn't look into hers.

“Your hat is a bit out of place ? I’ll fix it for you” She reached for his beret.

That feeling, again. Just like that time. His breath got heavy. He met her eyes. Those eyes, it should be banned. He thought. He felt as if it was pulling towards it like a magnet. He wanted to dive into those eyes and find all the things she was hiding.

He shook his head slightly as he was back to his senses. He suddenly grabbed her wrist and slowly let go.

Sanha let his breath out and smiled. “ You don’t have to do it. I’ll ask her” he said as he pointed at the stylist.
“Oh, okey”: Soo ah was confused by his sudden reaction.

Sanha went to the stylist and fixed his hat.

His mind was strolling through her eyes when he was going to the set.
He shook his head again. “Pull yourself together Sanha”.

He saw Moonbin posing for the  photos with the snack they are advertising when he reached the set. “Annyeonghaseyo '' He smiled brightly and slightly bowed to the photographer and to the crew.

“OKAYYYYY” their photographer was very energetic :” That was great Moonbin. Now, Sanha can go and take individual pics”.

Sanha went to the set and started to pose.

Soo ah was standing behind the camera watching him being cute and handsome at the same time. At that time Moonbin came to her with a water bottle in his hand.

“Hey”

“Oh,hey” Soo ah smiled at him.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“ You don’t have to ask me that all the time. I am completely fine. Even if I am not okay still you don’t have to do this. I have people to take care of me.” Soo ah chuckled and said.

“Ouch, that hurts. You don’t have to be that professional” he put his hand on his chest and acted like he was hurt.

“ I am 26 years old and still got this job because of my luck. And that too with a condition : not to get any personal feelings involved in work. So I can’t risk this.”

“ Make sense,” he agreed.

“Well, if you want anything personal, uhmm, you do look like a puppy when you smile” She said after thinking a lot.

“Is that supposed to be a compliment or something?” he asked with a questionable face.

“ I guess it’s not”

“ No, it’s not, “ He said, trying not to smile.

“ I am bad at this” 

“ You are”

They started to giggle.

But all this time Sanha was watching them. ‘ How are they close?’ ‘ what are they talking about?’ ‘Why are they all smily?’ ‘ what are they?’. These kind of thoughts were spinning in his mind  like a tornado.

“Sanha shi, focus please,” the photographer kindly said.
“Oh, I am sorry. I am little tired today”

“ Do you need water ?” Soo ah suddenly noticed him.

“ No, it’s fine,” he said, showing no emotion.

she nodded and came back and stood beside Moonbin.