Chapter 14- Denial

"Thank you for taking me to the hospital", Moonbin said. They were coming back from the hospital with truck load of medicines. The doctor said to come back for a checkup every now and then.

"Its my job" Soo ah waved him off.

"Still Thank you" he repeated.

"Stop thanking me and instead take your medicine and be healthy" Soo ah scolded him.

"Okay, mam" he teased her and Soo ah laughed a little in return.

They were silent for a moment before Moonbin opened his mouth again.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Nop" and she shut him down.

Moonbin whined,"Whyy?"

"I may have a guess on what you're going to ask?", she said, a bit doubtful.

"And what will be that?"

"About me and, She paused and looked at Moonbin who's eagerly waiting for her words. "No, I won't say it and fulfill your wish" She smirked.

Moonbin groaned again. "But seriously when are you guys going to talk?"

"Maybe after like a decade or maybe after a million dozen years" she mocked him.

Moonbin deadpanned at her, " yeah, very funny".

They continued to bicker and sneer at eachother until they got back. Soo ah told him to go home and take rest but he insisted on coming and see his members, which Soo ah finally had to give in. But she finally understood why he was goddamn stubborn about that when they got back to the practice room. Apparently Jinjin and Moonbin had a little fight about Moonbin's condition. Soo ah knew from Eun woo that Jinjin was yelling at him about not going to hospital and Moonbin's little pride didn't let him agree with the leader.

Moonbin ignored the shortest guy in the room and told others about his treatment and all, but it was more directed at Jinjin. And everyone knew it. Soo ah shook her head at their childish act.

And then Moonbin was ready to actually go home and take rest. Before he went Jinjin yelled behind him.

"Don't get hurt" and coughed to avoid the awkwardness.

"Alright hyung" Moonbin yelled back without facing back and small smile creeped on his face.

But afterall they were a family.

******************

Two weeks had passed and "ss situation" - as the members liked to call it - was a bit more breathable than before. Even the makeup artists used feel all tensed up with these two around. And now they are in a little too less than talking stage so it was more a little better.

With only three more weeks for their comeback they were now set for their photoshoot in a hill area with a little green and small stream. They were going for dreamy look and with a touch of mystery.

Soo ah was with them ofcourse and she watched each member taking individual photos. There was girl as a model. She would hold hands with the members or would stand behind their back with her face covered with flowers or caress their face with her hands. But they won't show her face though. It was for the aesthatic purpose and other "things".

Soo ah was currently standing behind the cameraman and the crews holdings lights and all watching Sanha taking his photos. He was beautiful as always with his soft eyes and lips. Her eyes fell into his face and to the girl next him holding his hands and just doing what the cameraman told them to. Soo ah knew that they were just doing their job. But still she felt discomfort watching them. She was feeling a mix of regret and anger. Ofcourse she wouldn't call it jealousy. Ofcourse it's not that. But she pursed her lips,stood still watching them and made herself feel all the uneasiness. She felt the need to do so.

"You jealous?"
A playful voice from behind made her jump and she whipped her head back to see Mj with lips quirked up as usual.

"No,I am not" she denied it and turned her head.

"Oh, you're clearly jealous. Just admit it Soo ah shi" Mj giggled.

Soo ah stood silent. She was feeling more and more exposed. And she hated it. But no one else other than Astro members taunted her about this. And she trusted them.

"Okay Myung jun shi. Let's do this. You stay silent rest of your life about this or... I'll tell Minhyuk shi that you're the one who stole his soymilk" She threatened him eventhough it sounded silly.

Mj gasped dramatically, " How could you, it was something we kept between us. Traitor". He wiped his nonexistent tears. Soo ah started to laugh and Mj joined her.

When the laughter died - which kept going for fifteen minutes because of his contagious laugh - Soo ah went to eat leaving Mj there. When she came back they were taking group photos. They all looked very handsome and pretty in their pastel coloured outfits. But Soo ah's eyes tried so hard to look away from Sanhas glowing face but it kept drifting back to him.

Sanha too was noticing her eyes. His heart glowed and he kept himself back from smiling from ear to ear. But the glow surely did show on his face.

After wrapping up beautifuly they were ready to come back. Soo ah and the members were now in their van on their way back.

"Hyung, Do you know that model's name?" Rocky asked in a very soft voice to eunwoo who was sitting beside him on the backseat.

"Bina, Jinjin hyung give me 1000 won"

"What, No" Moonbin groaned and Jinjin sighed as he sent Eunwoo 1000 won through his phone.

"You guys made a bet?" Rocky scoffed at them.

"Ofcourse, it was funny watching you struggle trying to make a conversation with her" Eunwoo said giggling.

"Wait, wait what's happening? Did you already move on from Park Boyeon?" MJ came to the scene raising his voice.

"Hyung, it was just a fling. I still have no Idea how they found out, though. It was pure chaos. But after she denied it I lost all interest in her."Rocky said.

"So what about this girl. What was her name.. yeah Jisoo. Do you like her?"Jinjin started his interrogation.

Rocky sweat under the 4 pair of eyes that were looking at him intensely. Sanha was actually minding his buisness playing in his phone.

"Guys, don't you have eyes she's super pretty" Rocky tried to make a point.

"Yeah she was cute" Sanha agreed without lifting his head.

Sooah who was not minding their conversation snapped her head back hearing Sanha's statement. But now 6 faces were blinking at her in utter confusion.

"Uhh...You guys are going...back.. home after we get there right?" Soo ah already knew they were going back home.

"Yeah, why?" Jinjin answered.

"Just making sure" she said and turned her head back instantly. And the group went back taunting Rocky about his new crush.

Soo ah curled herself in embarrassment. She was doing things she never thought she would. Not in this lifetime. But she was here being jealous over silly things simply because she was in love. But she caught the rare disease called denial and it's going to take quite some time to recover from it.

(I hate this chapter. It's so awkward damn)