Chapter 17 - Stargaze

One side of the road was deserted and the other side looked like a forest. Definitely spooky. They walked for one minute and Sanha stopped in front of a gate in the side of the forest followed by Soo ah.

The gate was rusty showing its old age. A cardboard was in front of it. It was very dark. Still they could see a small path behind the gate  leading to God knows where. 

Soo ah looked at him with a questionable face. Sanha's eyes got small, corners of his eyes wrinkled. He must be smiling. Soon he removed his mask showing his full smiley face. And Soo ah secretly admired how adorable he looked when he grinned like that.

“What is this?” Soo ah asked raising her brow.

“I'll show you” he giggled and bent down. 

He looked around and slowly lifted the cardboard revealing a big hole. Sanha looked at her still smiling.

“We are gonna go in there”

The whole time Soo ah was gaping at him.

“No, we're not.” She said and turned away.

“Soo ah shi, I promise you it's gonna be an amazing experience”

Soo ah stopped turning on her heels.

“Convince me. How am I going to know if you're not going to murder me or something,”she pointed out. 

“Do you trust me?” He asked her. He had no other choice to prove his part.

She does trust him. But the whole thing looks so damn scary. And she has only known him for like 4 months. God knows what he's thinking right now. And he's a man. More stronger than her in every way.

Sanha understands her concern, “I get it. But you have to trust me in this one.” He looks down at her, “ Please”. His eyes promised her everything.  

"And", he pool his hand into his pocket and take out something.," I have this. For you"  He grins again. He sure is very adorable. 

Soo ah's eyes widened at the sight of the
thing in his hand. It was a taser. Gosh,him. 
Soon she burst out laughing. She takes the taser in her hand and nods agreeing still laughing.

Soo ah gets in there first and Sanha follows her. He put the cardboard in the place again. 

They turned on their phones flash and started to walk. Leaves crunched under their shoes in the deep silence.

“How did you find this place?” Soo ah decided to break the silence.

“Ughh, I actually don't remember. I found myself and my friend sleeping on the bare ground with a million missed calls and messages from our manager and members. It was a very memorable day”

Soo ah's eyes widened listening to his strange story. “ That's wild. Were you that drunk?”

“My friend got this modeling offer and we decided to celebrate. It went over the limit a teeny weeny bit. That's all” Sanha shrugged.

“Wow, I really have to give a medel to manager Noh for keeping up with you guys. I am sure he drank everyday to find peace", she said and laughed at Sanha’s very offended face.

“What do you mean?, Sanha scowls, “ He loved us very dearly”

“I am just kidding,” She said. 

“But still how do you come to this very creepy place” she looks around still feeling a bit skeptical.

“I don't. I have only come here twice after that. and with my friend”