Chapter 5 - Square 1

They arrived at Cha Eun Woo's house after dropping Mingyu off at his apartment. Sanha was more calm or more like, he was happy. He carried Eun woo on his back with a faint smile. He looked like he was in another world. Soo ah noticed how swiftly his frowned cute face turned into a more gentle and subtle one. Soo ah wondered what happened.

After tucking Eun woo into his bed they came to the living room and laid their back on the couch there. Soo ah at one end And Sanha at the other end.

The silence between them was getting bigger and bigger. Both of them were searching for something to initiate the talk.

“I am sorry” They broke the awkward silence at the same time.
“You go first,” said Soo ah.

“Sorry for grabbing your wrist out of the blue” he said without facing her.

“Now that I think about it, it was kinda rude. But it’s okay since you apologised. And I am sorry for yelling at you earlier.” said she.

Sanha chuckled, “Our manager Noh always yelled at me for that. It’s fine”.

“Oh, really. Do you miss him ?” Park Soo ah got curious.

“Just sometimes. It was his decision to leave anyway”
Sanha was even more calm now. He didn't stutter, didn’t fidget. Moreover he smiled at her, looked her in the eyes. Now he knew what he wanted. He knows his thoughts and feelings.
But, as a person who observed people and their gestures Soo ah noticed his quick change once again.

“Hey, if it won’t be offensive, can I ask you something?” Soo ah leaned forward asking that.

“Yeah, go ahead” he was chill.

“You were quite nervous around me after, you know what happened. But now look at you now. So”, she continued after a second, “Composed”.

His heart skipped a beat at the very unexpected question. “Wanna grab a beer? I'll go check the refrigerator”, he tried his best to stay just like she described him.

“You have to drive,” But she stayed calm.

“Yeah, then what about water? I’ll get some water” He hurried to the kitchen.

“Why are you suddenly so awkward again? You're being suspicious” Soo ah asked even before he could sit down after handing her the water bottle.

“You have to stop getting people caught off guard,” Sanha said.

"Ugh what's wrong with that question? Is it that bad?” She got flustered thinking if she did something but wasn't sure about it

“Aww, don't be offended. I am just joking around. But still give an intro before asking something like that.” He chuckled nervously hoping she’s not mad.

“Well, I was just curious.” Soo ah pouted unconsciously. Without her knowing she was getting comfortable around him just like she was with Inwoo. But this was different in a way. It was fast and very unlike Soo ah.

“Cute” Sanha let his thoughts out of his mouth, under his breath. And she heard it.

“What?"

“What?”

“I heard you say cute.” she said.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Okay. But you still haven’t answered my question?”. She insisted .

“You're really- He stopped midway. After some seconds he continued, “You have to admit too. You were awkward at first too. It looked like it was easy for you to adjust but not for me. And now it's completely okay for me.”