chapter 11: the tour part 2

The tour car's were driving through a tunnel through a mountain. Then they exited the tunnel which opened out to a large open area with a huge electric fence on the left of the car's the fence stood high with green tree brush surrounding it with a large green covered mountain in the background. Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived at our star dinosaur of the park our queen the mighty tyrannosaurus rex said the tour voice, t-rex holy shit! Said max looking out the window excited with harry smiling ear to ear, wu and jeff smiled at the boy's excitement. Everyone waited in silence looking at the fence in the second car where the family of five was used the two binoculars to scann the enclosure, then all of sudden there was a sudden thud in the distance and everyone looked trying to find where it came from.

The thud soon became louder Max look at two little cups of water on the cup holders to see the water ripple as the thud got bigger. Then suddenly the tree's and brushes began to shake then the tree's opened up and everyone in the two car's looked up at the fence stunned at what was infront of them.

 Then suddenly the tree's and brushes began to shake then the tree's opened up and everyone in the two car's looked up at the fence stunned at what was infront of them

Standing on the other side of the fence was a tyrannosaurus rex. Max raised his camera began taking photos then the tour voice, standing at 13ft at the hip 40 ft from snout to the tip of it's tail the t-rex original home was north America in the late cretaceous period 67 to 65 million years ago. The speed of this dinosaur can be up to 32 miles per hour which prove our t-rex is no slouch, the creatures stared at the vehicles with half of a goat's body in it's large jaws. It raised it's head back opened it's mouth swallow its prey whole then the creatures let out a terrifying roar into the air giving everyone goosebumps, well the two of them should be full now said Jeff looking out the window, two? Asked harry confused, just watch said Wu smiling. They all turned and saw something incredible walking out the brush next to the female was a juvenile t-rex it look like the size of a adult horse then the tour voice came on, the juvenile you see is the newest arrival here and as you can see our adult female is protecting of the young one. The large carnivore lowered it's large head and gently nudged the infant.

How old is she? Asked max looking at the small t-rex. She is about 1 years old she was added last year said Wu, she was born on isla sorna then she was transported here when she was 7 months old. I thought the dinosaur were bred here? Asked harry, well some are but those are for the nursery in the creation lab like the parasaurolophus, ankylosaurus, gallimimus and proceratosaurus but on Isla sorna it our lab level of our operation said Jeff. That is were we extract the DNA from the amber and send out expedition for amber and fossile and incubate the eggs said Jeff looking out to the t-rex family.

Max finished his photography part of his segment and was writing in his dinosaur journal. What type of information is in that journal? Asked wu, oh I'm writing down all the things i see the Dinosaurs doing in it's habitat and other things like skin color, height and diet. Everyone turned when the t-rex let out another amazing roar with her infant doing the same but adorably. OK ladies and gentlemen it's time to move on to our next enclosure take last photo you can of our mother and daughter tyrannosaurus.