chapter 9: sauropod lake and aviary

The tour car just passed through a fence enclosure gate. We are now entering the first out of our two large enclosure in the park said the tour voice, "welcom to sauropod lake" the car's entered out of the jungle into a large field with some trees scattered around with a large mountain background the tour car's drove up the track a top on a large hill and on there everyone saw the beautiful green landscape with of course the large lake of water in the middle. This enclosure is so beautiful every time I see it said Henry looking out the car window, your so beautiful every time I see you said Jeff laying his head on Henry shoulder and again Wu blushed red, man you two are so sappy said max cringing at the cheesy line. Hey when you get your first lover you will become the cheesy pick-up line guy you'll see said Jeff pointing at max, as if he laughing then Harry sushed everyone, do you guy feel that? He asked they all listen and heard thundering foot steps in the distance the about five feet ahead of the car's a large group of tree were shaking. what is that? Said max looking at the tree's then all of sudden four tree trunks began to rise up then from the top of the trees began to part.

Then everyone in both tour car's gasps well except Henry and Jeff. Out of the trees a huge long neck rose 30ft in to the air; ladies and gentlemen you are now seeing the second largest dinosaur in the park the brachiosaurus said the tour voice.

 Out of the trees a huge long neck rose 30ft in to the air; ladies and gentlemen you are now seeing the second largest dinosaur in the park the brachiosaurus said the tour voice

The dinosaur walked out from the tree brush. And everyone got to see just how gigantic this creature was, the brachiosaurus is a large sauropod dinosaur that lived in what is now north America and Africa in the late jurassic period 150 to 140 million years ago. They are heard animals like modern elephants and enjoying feeding on the tree tops, also please turn off the flash of your camera when photographing this animal said the tour guide, then down by the large lake two more brachiosaurus walked side by side each other.

 They are heard animals like modern elephants and enjoying feeding on the tree tops, also please turn off the flash of your camera when photographing this animal said the tour guide, then down by the large lake two more brachiosaurus walked side b...

Max was taking all the photos he could of the giant's. Harry was using the binoculars to watch the two down by the lake, how many are there in here? Asked max looking up at the sauropod eating from the large tree infront of them making leaves fall onto the car's roof. We have about six brachiosaurus here said Jeff looking out the window answering max then the tour voice came back on, OK we are going to head down lower into the fields so we can catch a look at the other two species who live with brachiosaurus. The car's drove down the hill passing the long neck sauropod with it looking down at them as they passed the car's stop in the middle of the large open field.