chapter 7: the tour

You are now entering the lost world of the prehistoric past a world with creatures long gone from the face of the earth said the tour voice. How many spices are on the tour? Asked max, there are about 11 spices on this tour said Henry ans after hearing that max started getting his camera ready. The car's drove for five minutes then the tour voice came, we are approaching our first enclosure it said and everyone started to get super excited, if you look to the right you will see the first dinosaur on our tour called dilophosaurus The car's pulled up and stopped infront of a medium size fence.

 The car's drove for five minutes then the tour voice came, we are approaching our first enclosure it said and everyone started to get super excited, if you look to the right you will see the first dinosaur on our tour called dilophosaurus The car...

And everyone gasps at the site infront of them. On the other side of the fence was a large dilophosaurus it had dark green skin color with a light green and red stripping from it's double crest atop of it's head down to the tip of it's tail.

 On the other side of the fence was a large dilophosaurus it had dark green skin color with a light green and red stripping from it's double crest atop of it's head down to the tip of it's tail

One of the earliest carnivores we now know that dilophosaurus was poisons spitting venom at it's prey causing blindness and then eventually paralysis said the tour voice. Alright! said max looking at the amazing creature then the bushes behind the Dilo began to shake then in a surprise attack a second dilophosaurus jumped out from the foliage. The first dilophosaurus jumped out of the way and what it did next amazed and scared everyone a little, a large frill opened up from the first dilo and the frill was patterned with red stripping. The frill you see right now is what the dilophosaurus uses to distorted it's victims before delivering it's venom spit said the tour voice, how many are there? asked harry who was still watching the dinosaur hiss at each other. Well we have about nine dilophosaurus but the rest are probably sleeping because it's was just their feeding time said Jeff looking at his wristwatch, aw man we missed it? Said max annoyed.

The two Dinos finished their little fight and just snapped at each other when walking away. Well we hope you enjoy our first enclosure but now it's time to move on to the next said the tour voice then the car's started up and began moving forward. With the dilophosaurus enclosure getting lost in the jungle when moving ahead, that was so cool said harry laying back on his seat looking out the window, well just you two wait this tour is going to get more and more amazing said Henry. I hope so it's just sucks that Dad and uncle Ben couldn't come with us said max disappointed, don't worry dad said he and uncle Ben will be with us for the next surprise said harry patting his brother's should smiling. The car's drove for eight minutes through the jungle then the tour voice started, we are now arriving at our second enclosure it's said and everyone was shifting so they can get good views.

The car's stopped on top of a small rigde and a the bottom of the rigde was electric fencing a little bit higher and bigger then the dilophosaurus.

On the other side it lead to large field divided by a large u-shaped pond With a medium size mountain in the background. "Welcome to our baryonyx paddock" said the tour voice with the CD roam screen showing the location on the map. There they are! Said max pointing to the left of the pond and they all looked and saw four baryonyxs and they were just stunning.

 There they are! Said max pointing to the left of the pond and they all looked and saw four baryonyxs and they were just stunning

They had beautiful colored skin with a dark blue top patteren with a greenish hue bottom then the tour guide came on. The Baryonyx you see here feed on fish and smaller creatures and at 28ft long with a distinctive large claw on each hand, the Baryonyx lived in the early cretaceous period in what is now current Day England and there has been only one species of Baryonyx fossile ever found. Making this dinosaur a unique asset of jurassic park said the tour guide and the CD roam now showing an image of the creature.

At the pond one Baryonyx was eating a large fish with it's long crocodile like snout. A fish head was dangling from it sharp teeth while it used it's foot to hold it down, another one was peacefully sleeping on the field. The last two began walking into the water before swimming through the big pond with their head looking like large crocodiles, Hey is there any way we can see them close there kinda far? Asked harry. Look under your seat in the box said Henry, harry did that and he pulled out a medium size box from under his seat and max did the same they opened them and inside were two different binoculars. One was a regular the second was labeled night-vision goggles, cool to bad we can use these said max holding the night-vision Google the two used the binoculars and they were able to see the Baryonyxs more closely.

OK ladies and gentlemen it's time to move on to our next enclosure said the tour voice. The car's moved forward and the sound of the car's noticed by one of the Baryonyx made the creature roar loudly while walking past the fence giving everyone chills who heard it. This is just getting more and more amazing said max taking out a journal from his backpack, what's that for? Asked Jeff, oh this is my journal that I'm gonna be filling with all the pictures and writing about all what I saw here he said writing down the name of the Dinosaur they just saw. Well you're gonna develop the photos yourself cause I'm not making no more stops at the photo delvop place said harry looking out the window with the binoculars, don't worry my friend from school got a job at place with one he said smiling. Then the tour car's drove through the jungle towards the next enclosure.