chapter 5:the lab tour

Soon the grouped arrived at a small theater. With people already in the first three rows the group sat at the top and soon the large screen infro lit up and appeared on that screen was a DNA strand that had face and arms. Hello everyone and welcome to the visitor tour where you will learn about everything done to make this park possible said the character. My name is mr.DNA and I will be your guide for this tour but before we start the tour let me show you how we started this whole process, then the screen change to animated scene of long neck dinosaur eating from trees. Over 100 million years ago their where mosquitoes just like today and just like today they fed on the blood of animal's even dinosaur blood said mr.DNA, in the film show a mosquitoe sucking the blood of the dinosaur and then flying away, "then the mosquitoes would likely fly and land on the branch of a tree a get stuck in the sap" then it showed the insect being consumed by the gold thick liquid. Then the mosquitoe would become trapped in the sap and it would fossilized just like a dinosaurs bone preserving the insect inside, showing the now hardened sap with the mosquitoe inside.

Then the scene changed to a scientist working on the sap called amber. Now here is where our tour begins said mr.DNA the film continued with telling how the DNA is extracted and all the dinosaur DNA is created. So let's see the rest of the amazing scientist team that bring these dinos back from extinction said mr.DNA flying off screen and it raising the the hand rail infront of all the seat leaned forward and making them into safety handles like on roller-coaster. Then the seats move to the left an everyone surprised at the movement, then the theater was now infront of a large glass window looking into a hug lab filled with men and women wearing white lab coats and working at different stations.

These hard working men and women are the real magic workers said mr.dna voice coming through the speaker. And when the embryo is complete it is inserted into a host egg of ostriche or emu said mr. DNA and everyone looked at three scientists loading into a large incubator. This is really cool can we go into the lab? whispered max to his dad, sorry only scientists are allowed into there he whispered back, soon afterwards the tour showed the guest the control room where they look after the dinosaur and checking other important area's of the Island. Thank you everyone for taking our tour we hope you enjoy and learned about all the amazing factions here at Jurassic park said mr.DNA floating on the screen, now if you are going to be taking our amazing jeep tour to see our beautiful dinosaur please take the left exit or if you want to keep exploring the visitor center please exit right thank you again a please enjoy jurassic park he said before dissappear into the animated computer on the screen.

So let's head out to the tour said Richard then the left the theater. OK now sadly boys I can't join you for this one as they are walking through the hallway, what come on dad said harry with max Sadden look too, I'm sorry but I will be watching you guy in the control room while I finish some work in there with your uncle. But I promise we will be with you guys tomorrow for the next surprise he said putting his hands on their shoulder, yeah trust us tomorrow surprise is gonna be even more fun said Ben. Fine said max giving in, plus you two won't be alone me and Henry will be joning you guys said jeff with wu giving him a confused look, babe what are you talking about I have work to continue back at the hatchery bay he said pointing behind him. No you don't Henry said dr.beth,look you and Jeff have been working hard all this month I think it's time you get yourselves some time off, but-henry started but Beth cut him off, no buts me and my team will take care of the hatcheries task you and Jeff take the rest of the weekend off she said patting the side of his arm.

And that is why you are my best friend said Jeff wrapping his arms around wu's front and resting his head on his shoulder. Well I have been wanting to have nice romantic dinner together said Henry smiling, then it settle go and have a great weekend said Beth, yeah it's gonna be awesome having a dinosaurs expert with us said max smiling. Then it settled we'll see you guys at after the tour said Richard then the group split up to their destination.