A Chinatown Ghost Story

Start from the beginning

"You're saying you just let them take April?" Donnie asked, angry. 

"Listen, these dudes got powers, yo." Casey stated. 

"Powers? They're just a gang of third-class wannabes!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"No, I'm telling you. They were all throwing lightning bolts and blasting wind." Casey stated. 

"Like me after I eat broccoli. Ha!" Mikey stated as Raph separated them. 

"Maybe Casey's right. Either way, we got to save April and Irma. Also, can you not fight in front of Y/n and not so loudly. Her ears are still sensitive to loud noises." Raph stated as my ears were flat against my head. 

Casey hugged me and my ears went back up.  

"Maybe we can let them keep Irma in exchange for April?" Casey asked. 

"Classy, Jones. Let's go." Leo stated. 

We head to the fortune cookie factory.

"I don't like the looks of this." Leo stated. 

"I like the looks of those hats. They're awesome." Mikey stated. 

"They're only loser Purple Dragons. How tough could they be?" Raph asked. 

"Goongala!" Casey exclaimed. 

Casey charges at them but Tsoi uses wind to blow him back.

"You were saying, Raph?" I asked. 

"Okay, they're a little tougher than I thought." Raph stated. 

We dodged Fong's lighting as we continued to fight. They had finally managed to defeat the Purple Dragons.

"Now, let's get April and Irma back before anyone else shows up." I stated and that's when a ghost appeared. 

"Ah, behold tortoise warriors. It is said that the great turtle helped the God Pangu create the world." The ghost stated. 

The ghost started to brainwash Leo, Raph and Mikey as the purple dragons go back to normal.

"Ha! Fitting that these turtles should help Ho Chan rule it." Ho Chan stated. 

"But, master, why?" Fong asked. 

"Because you're losers. Aha! Get out of my sight before I send you to the abyss of infinite morons." Ho Chan stated. 

The purple dragons run away as Donnie and Casey watch in horror.

"Guys.." Donnie and I said in unison. 

"Your guys are my guys. Bye-bye for now." Ho Chan stated as he disappears. 

"We got to go, Donnie! Move!" Casey exclaimed. 

We get into the shellraiser and drive off. 

"Let me take the wheel!" Casey stated. 

"Are you crazy? Whoa!" Donnie asked as we hide in an alley. 

"Ah, they're gone!" Casey stated. 

"Yeah, but there's somebody else here." I stated as my ears twitched. 

We look and see the purple dragons hiding. We pull them out of the dumpster and slammed them to the wall.

"You better start talking, punk." Casey stated. 

"He came out of an ancient Chinese dagger, like a spirit. He promised us great power, but once we had it, he had the power to control us. All I know is his name Ho Chan." Fong explained.