' What Happens When You're Toxic? -- Drelliot Angst, Dead Drew ~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's you," the singer muttered. "You filthy backstabber!"

"Woah, what?!?" The magenta-head went off guard. "What're you onto?!"

"He told us the shit you've done!" The black-haired girl behind the boys interrupted.

"Done what?" Drew raised an eyebrow. 

"You got us to drain Jake's sanity the day we went to your house!" The maroon-eyed guy annexed.

"No, I didn't! That was y'alls choice if you wanted to say something! I got involved because I have a hate passion for The Music Club!" Drew explained.

"Why do you even hate them?!" Jake added. "What did they ever do to you!?"

"It's a waste of my time if I try telling you, especially 'cause you're clearly pissed at me!" Drew argued.

"See, that's the thing with people like you," Jake spoke. "You think you're better than everyone just because of your reputation. You think you have the gift to mistreat us and throw us away whenever you want. Yeah, I know all the shit you've done. You were friends with Hailey, Zander, and Luke! You dropped them out of mid-air! Just because you're popular doesn't mean you can fulfill the pride and show it off. Nobody fucking cares, Drew! You are the most spoiled, manipulative, ruthless, dependent, desperate, little shit I have ever known! You have made me live up to your expectations, I'm sick and tired of it! No one wants to be around someone whose going to act like that! Not to mention, Hailey was right, you're a total posse! You're toxic as fuck! I can't believe I ever trusted you with all my heart's content! Whatever friendship we had is over! You never supported me for my passion. I get it, I really do. As much as it would've been nice spending more time with you, I think I'd rather miss you than ever bring you back into my life. Consider this the last time we ever get together! I'll let Henry and Liam finish this up!"

 Drew was speechless, he froze whilst Jake harshly bumped his shoulder and marched off. The words were looping in his mind, tears were blinding his sight. Things couldn't get any worse. Henry, Liam, and Lia blazed at the wealthy kid.

"You know, he's right." The vampire stated. "Jake is right. You are who you seem to be."

"What the hell does that mean?" Drew's voice became hoarse. 

"Did you know my grades are fluked due to your attention-seeking ass? It's so hard to tell you no sometimes. You think it's okay to use all our time and waste it on stupid topics like video games and play stations?!? Just who the hell do you think we are?! I can't think straight when I'm around you, it's driving me insane!" Liam vented.

"Hold on." Drew paused. "You just said you can't think straight when you're around me. Does this mean-" He gets cut off by the giraffe.

"I fell in love with you, Drew!" The brown-head shrieked. Henry and Lia gasp. 

Drew widened his optics. "What?!"

Liam confessed. "I've been trying to tell you for years, but little did I know we were falling apart. I no longer have these feelings for you. You're not who you claim to be. You told Henry and I you'd protect us from bullies, yet we didn't think you would become the bully! Don't even get me started on how it managed to influence us to harass others!" 

The magenta-head sniffed. "Liam....I'm so sorry for not catching this! If only I-"

"Wasn't too busy bullying other children for their interests and imagination! It's past the point, idiot! I'm changing starting today. I will no longer support you." Liam rambled; running away from the crowd. Henry scoffed at the wealthy kid, walking away.

"Henry, wait-" Drew begged

"Shut your mouth, Drew!" Henry snapped. "You've done enough. Get lost, you fake!"