' Anything for Her Mother -- Dracy Angst, Drew x ??? ~

Start from the beginning

Stacy didn't have a very fun childhood. She was poor in the beginning, until one day, her mom became an entrepreneur. People would buy her food, drinks, sweets, and cakes. Stacy's mom worked at a mall restaurant known to be precisely Stacy's Mamamia Pizza! However, her mom backed down as the owner of her restaurant, she gave it to someone else. Someone full enough to pay everyone equally. Stacy's mom has been treated poorly by her co-workers for the past five months, she's been using all her wisdom and money on her boss.

Drew wanted more information, so he bumped into another convenience. He assimilates that the loan shark extorting Stacy's mom as a daughter of their own. The daughter attends the same school as him and Stacy. Digging deeper into their stories, Drew realized he could use the current information he knew to an advantage.

★🥛🍓🥛🍓🥛★

Stacy hung over the ledge of the roof of the school's premises, firmly grasping a note she was gifted not long ago. She carefully read the letter, noticing it was more concerned with her expertise. She let out a big, long sigh, listening to the bells chime, signaling dismissal.

Footsteps were perceived in the distance, there lay a magenta-headed guy. He waved at the navy blue-haired girl.

The timid lady crossed her arms; displaying. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" Drew kept quiet, creaking a devilish smirk in his expression. The girl shook it off, revealing the letter the boy had written to her earlier. "Your note said you wanted to talk about my mom's debt. What did you want to say?"

The possessive teen finally replies. "I learned some information that might be useful to you."

"What is it?" The clumsy kid wondered.

"Are you familiar with a girl named "Zoey"?" The polyglot dusted a few shades of black on his face, knowing damn well he spoke his ex-girlfriend's name.

The periwinkle-eyed tassel responded, "I've spoken to her a couple of times, but I don't know her very well."

The coffee-eyed boy stepped a couple of feet toward his victim, phasing a whole new fact. "Her father runs a loan agency. Whitlock Loans."

The girl is utterly shocked to hear the news, she shoots her optics in disbelief. "What?!"

"Zoey's father is the one extorting your mother." The tanned-by pointed out.

Stacy was hesitant to reply, yet she dared to say her opinion. "I....never would've expected to hear that...but what am I supposed to do with this information?"

Drew answered her straight-forwardly, his devilish smirk seeing more putting. "I say if we hurt Zoey, we can make her father stop extorting your mother."

"What?!" Stacy gasped. "No! Even if Zoey's father is a piece of shit, Zoey doesn't deserve the frame in this! She doesn't deserve to get hurt!"

Drew didn't enjoy her opinion, after everything he went through by *her* side. He gripped the palms of his hands on the girl's shoulder, lowering the tone. "Maybe she does..."

"Why would you say that?" Stacy gulped, and her voice developed a hoarse to show she was frightened.

The tanned boy whispered in her ear, inception to manipulation. "Zoey brags about the expensive gifts her father buys for her. Clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and handbags, she bragged about how she could make her father buy whatever she wanted. As someone who lives the same experience, due to my gastric cancer, it's spiritually wrong, especially when the money is nothing but made of filth and dirt. The fucking snake will cry until she gets what she wants. I would know because I used to be her boyfriend, tissues were flinging everywhere in the car. The reason I'm telling you is simple: Everything she owns was bought by the load your mother was extorted in, your mother's bank deducted. It gets worse here, she's not even grateful for any of it. She doesn't know what it's like to plunge into the streets, she's an ego, a chit, a bitch. She's delusional, suffering from a mental illness, causing her to be such a fucking cunt! She doesn't care about your mother's health, not even you, and not even her father's...."