Later when I arrived back at the Dukedom I saw Doctor Allen who's my wife's personal physician standing outside of my study. "Doctor Allen?" I said as I approached him he turned around and greeted me immediately. "Y-your grace" he said bowing his head  before looking up at me. He was shaking as if he had just seen something terrifying. "What is the matter with you?" I asked doctor Allen cleared his throat. "I'm sorry your grace it's just that the emperor wasn't happy about being turned down, if sir Alexander hadn't been there who knows what would've happen to me" he said trembling in fear at just the thought.

The emperor had that affect on people, some people may take a look at me and even though they're scared they still approach me, but as for the emperor no one even dares to look him in the eyes let alone approach him without his permission. So I wasn't all that surprised that someone as timid as Doctor Allen was frightened just from speaking with him.

I sighed how bothersome I guess I should utter out some kind of words of reassurance or praise he did help me out a lot after all. I cleared my throat before narrowing my eyes at him. "I am glad you are back safe doctor Allen, Thank you for helping my wife and I, you've earned the rest of the day off" I said Doctor Allen's eyes Sparkled as I said those words to him. "R-Really?, Your graceeee! You're too kind" he said his eyes getting watery, I rolled my eyes. It's just one day off why is he being so dramatic?, "Your grace! Your back" said Leonard as he came walking down the hall towards me and Doctor Allen who was still standing in front of me.

"I wanted to speak with you about the winter ball" said Leonard. I sighed ugh! If one more person ask if I'll be attending I'm going to lose it. "Yes?" I replied "I'd like to request two days off, see my son will be making his first official debut and my wife lady Zariyah and I would like to be there" he said.

I was shocked, Leonard never really asked for vacation time or days off, apart from being the head servant of my family he's also the lord of his own land in the country side which was why I've always wondered how he was able to handle affairs there and do his job as well as he does here without even requiring some days off. There was one point when I was younger I even thought that he was a clone.

"Sure I have no problem with it, write the request and name who will be taking over your duties for the time being" i said "Yes of course" he replied "Hm?, are you sure you only want 2 days off?" I asked. This was the first time he's asked to take a break from work if he's going to take days off he may as well make it a vacation. As I waited for his answer I could see that he was hesitant, Leonard was the type to know his place and never leave it. therefore he never oversteps his boundaries and always knows the limit on how far to go and how much he can ask for as a servant. He probably doesn't want to be greedy even though I'm giving him the clear opportunity to do so.

I sighed "I'll give you a Max of 7 days one week plus the weekend" I said  Leonard looked at me surprised "Wait-Your grace that's a bit-" he said. "I'm ordering you to take a 7 day vacation I'll give one to miss Zee as well so that you may spend time with your family"  I said Leonards facial expression changed as his eyes began to water. "Your grace you're so generous" said Leonard. "He really is isn't he" said doctor Allen as his eyes began to water again as well. "I'm truly grateful your grace" said Leonard as happy tears ran from his eyes. "So am I" said Doctor Allen as they both stood around me crying.

"Ok, cut it out both of you" I said but I don't think they could even hear me with all the crying they were doing.

With Amora

Location; In the duchess garden
~on her mandatory Day walk~

This garden has many flowers I wonder if I could make something with them. This was my second time exploring the garden that I was told now belongs to me. But I'm not sure if I need an entire garden so I was thinking that maybe I could use it in a way that could benefit The Duke. His grace Raul has been working hard lately and I've been doing pretty much nothing besides attending my lesson with Leonard, eating, drinking tea, going on walks, taking medicine and reading for the remainder of the day. It's more than what I did at the viscounts estate where I wasn't allowed no where in the house except my room but it's less than what I want to do.

For half my life I lived in silence and I did nothing with the fear that I might anger my uncle and auntie so I stayed out of the way. I told myself to never have any dreams or hopes, to never want for anything or anyone.....It was easier.

But that has to change, I promised myself that I'd help Raul just as much as he's helped me. No matter what I'll find a way to be of use to him, I want to show him that he didn't save my life for nothing.

Just as I was looking around a flower caught my eye, it was away from all the rest and it was a beautiful cool blue color. I walked over and crouched down before reaching out and lightly touching it. This flower, it reminds me of his eyes with its ocean blue color but sternly beautiful shape. It looks demanding yet elegant and as if even if it was stepped on, it would still bloom. "Beautiful flower isn't it" said an elegant males voice. I looked up to see a blue haired tall, muscular man crouching down next to me. His long hair was tied in a ponytail and he wore glasses that seemed to enhance the color of his crystal blue eyes almost making seem as if they were glowing.

Before I could even utter a word of surprise he began to speak again. "These lovely flowers are the only ones that can bloom no matter the season but the thing that makes them so special is the fact that the seeds can only be found on the highest mountains in the country side" he said before plucking one and smelling it, closing his eyes as if to try and warp himself in its smell.

He then stood up and offered me his hand, I looked around unsure and saw that Sir Lance hasn't moved from his spot in the back which told me that this person was friend and not a foe otherwise sir Lance who was tasked with protecting me would have been approached us by now.

I took the man's hand accepting his help with getting back up on my feet. "T-Thank you" I said he smiled "Your welcome my lady" he said. just then he reached out his hand and tucked the flower he had plucked from the ground in my hair. I was startled by his sudden action and confused as to who he was.

"There, I've got to say my lady blue looks quite beautiful on you" he said. "I-Thank you" I said shocked at his compliment. He Narrowed his eyes at me before making an expression that looked as if he had just realized something. "Forgive my rudeness my lady my names Nash Roseville" he said "Oh...n-nice to meet you, I'm Amora" I Said. "My what a beautiful name, it's just as elegant and graceful as your appearance, tell me Amora Would you mind marrying me by any chance?" He asked.

Ack! Marry Him?!?

Nash Roseville: age 26