15

~not my art~
-notes at the end-

There was a lot happening with Luz. A month had passed by as much as Luz wanted it to be longer, but she knew she had to go back home to everyone. She didn't want to but then again it's been so long since she's seen one of her friends that she missed them. Luz hated the feeling of being alone and being stuck in her own head with multiple thoughts running wild. One thing that Luz is afraid of is being confronted by Amity. The youngest Blight can be quite terrifying when she's upset. Luz didn't want to get into a fight with her again but knows that when she returns she will most likely get a scold from the Blight.

Evan and Eda were eager yet nervous for the return of Luz. After months of not being able to know that the girl was safe and sound or where she was made them happy that Luz would be returning. Evan knew that all of her closes friends will be extremely excited that the girl is returning. Eda was nervous making sure that the house was perfect. Well, at least on how it looked the last time Luz was there. Everyone in the Owl House was extremely happy that the human was coming back. After making sure that the house looked good, Eda had sent a message to everyone one to meet up at the owl house, which confused the group of teenagers but agreed because no one was busy.

Amity was the first to arrive the was later greeted with Willow, Hunter and Gus arriving. All of their appearances had changed with Hunter's being the most noticeable.  A small blue jack was following Hunter. 'Must be his new pallisman,' Evan thought after greeting the group. "Look at that! All back together," Evan said, smiling nervously. "We have some news for you guys." 

After hearing those words that had exited the half-titan's mouth the group of teenagers all perked up. "We probably should have brought this up earlier but-" "Luz, we know where she is and is coming back," Jamie interrupted Evan. "Hey!" Evan shouted. "What? You were taking too long," Jamie replied. "She's... coming back?" Amity asked, hope raising. "Yeah," Eda said after breaking up the small argument Jamie and Evan were having. The group of teenagers looked at each other before smiling. "Luz is coming back!" Gus shouted excitedly at Willow. The plant witch joined Gus in a small celebration as Amity and Hunter stood there. "When is she coming back exactly?" Hunter asked, looking at the youngest Blight. "She should be back today," Eda said watching Gus tackle Evan. Hunter nodded then looked at his pallasman before looking back at Amity. The abomination witch had tears falling down which quickly got the attention of everyone else. 

"She's... she's really coming back?"

Eda nodded and Amity smiled, making the half-titan and old witch to sigh in relief. Evan smiled and looked at the young titan. "How are you holding up?"  King looked at her and sighed. "I just can't wait to have fun with her again. I miss my boo-boo buddy." Evan smiled sadly. "I know, but she'll be back today, I promise."

King smiled and hugged Evan. Hopefully nothing would go wrong.

An actual update since like three or four weeks. Sorry it's been so long since an update happened, I wasn't expecting a lot of my time would get taken by school and stress and other shitty things like depression. And to top it all off, I found out I'm a therapy friend. Anyways, who cares about that, I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night and hopefully I can get another chapter done! <3