✨1✨

~not my art~

Just a heads up if you don't like needles then you are definitely not going to like this chapter.

"Luz come one! I don't wanna!" Jamie said getting dragged by Luz. "We're going and you can't do anything about it, it's a celebration!" Luz said picking Jamie up and putting her over her shoulder. "Fine, but I'll only go if you get me scream cream," Jamie said. "That shit is expensive! Fine," Luz said very annoyed.

"Luz you made it!" Gus said. "Sorry it took so long guys, I had to get Jamie out of the Owl House," Luz said with a happy Jamie eating a Scream cream.

"Wait, something isn't right," Luz said sniffing the air. "Evan stop using an invisibility glyph," Luz said. "Come on! I was gonna scare Gus!" Evan said. "Well, we still have a while until the celebration starts, so what do you wanna do?" Willow asked.

"Luz has been sleeping for a while, should we wake her up?" Willow asked. "Nah, let her rest, she's been up all night trying to find a way to let her werewolf go," Jamie said.

"Run little wolf, run, you're just like me!" "No, you died!" Luz shouted. "I told you, I always come back, and your just like me, a bad person!" Belos shouted. "You fucker!" Luz shouted. "What did you do!" Luz shouted sitting in a chair with chains making Luz unable to escape. "How the fuck did I get here!" Luz shouted. "Now you're going to be like me," Belos said as Philip. "No, NO!" Luz shouted pulling on the chains.

"I think something's wrong," Amity said getting worried about Luz. "Nah she's probably just dreaming."

"What are you doing to me?!" Luz screamed pulling on her chains to the point her arms would bleed. "Oh nothing," Belos said sticking a needle in Luz's arm making her wince in pain. "What are you doing!" Luz yelled again. "Just making you fall asleep, or something like that," Belos said sticking another needle in Luz's arm collecting some of Luz's blood. After a while Belos came back with a mother needle. "Time, to die monster."

"AHHHHH!" Luz screamed gasping for air. "Luz are you ok!?" Amity asked "I-I thought-wha-" Luz said looking for words. "Luz are you ok?" Willow asked. "Y-yeah just a nightmare," Luz said rubbing the back of her neck. "You sure?" "Yeah."

"Hey kiddo, ready to celebrate Belos's defeat," Eda asked. "About that, I swear to titan that I saw him and he stuck needles in me," Luz said. "That's strange," Eda said. "Yeah, it was just a dream though, I'll be fine." "Luz, you sure you're ok, after almost dying and actually dyi-" "Dont, I don't wanna remember that," Luz said. "Kiddo, you know you could talk to me and your mom, right?" Eda said. "Yeah. 'She is so like a mother' Luz thought.

"Alright! Let's get ready to celebrate!" Gus said making an illusion of confetti. "I can't believe the whole isle is here," Luz said. "Well we're celebrating Belos's defeat, of course everyone's here," Hunter said. "Wait, what was that?" Luz asked turning around. "What was what?" Gus asked. "Probably nothing."

"I'm so close to that brat," a voice said looking at Luz through the bushes. "What was that?" Luz asked looking at the bushes. 'Shit did it notice me!?' "Probably nothing." "Oh thank Titan. Now, time to get ride of her."

"Im gonna get some food," Luz said standing up. "Does anyone want anything?" Luz asked. "I'm ok." "Alright, I'll be back," Luz said walking off to get something to eat. "I wonder if I'm able to switch forms on command like Eda and Ev," Luz said to her self. "Ok, if you let me be in control I'll, uh, let you eat a baby griffin," Luz said closing her eyes. "It's a deal! I can't wait to actually eat raw meat again!" 'Ugh I can't believe I actually agreed to that' Luz thought disgusted. After a bit of walking in her wolf form, Luz stoped.

"Better look for that griffin now," Luz said looking around. "Found it! Oh no I have to eat a Poot little griffin." "I've got you know little wolf."

New book! Sorry this chapter's short. There's going to be more violence, blood, and Luz not getting a break in this then the last fanfic sooooo, anyways I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night