✨8✨

~not my art~

"Luz, please don't say that!" Amity exclaimed her tears falling down her face. "It's true and you know it!" Luz yelled. "I'm just the good for nothing kid I was, I will always be that!" "Luz you need to stop talking like that! What you're saying about yourself is not true!" Evan yelled at Luz. "Yes it is Ev! You know it, everyone knows it, if I didn't exist then Papa would still be alive!" Luz screamed. "He didn't die because of you! You and I both know that he died from a heat attack!" Evan yelled.

"It would just be better if I didn't exist," Luz said looking down. "Ay dos mío, Luz stop! Stop saying it would be "better" if you never existed! Without you I wouldn't have a friend at all!" "Please, stop telling yourself that," Amity said, grabbing Luz's hand and rubbing her thumb on the back of her hand before Luz pulled it back.

"Luz, you made mistakes, everyone does! Take me for an example, I made so many mistakes and choices, but if I hadn't done what I did then I wouldn't have meet you or King, and I would probably be dead" Eda said. "You didn't help a fucking witch hunter though! I helped him with his plans! I almost got everyone killed helping him find the collector and I almost got everyone killed back in the human realm!" Luz cried, more hot tears rolling down her face. "Again it wasn't your fault! He manipulated you!" Evan said.

"Shut up!" Luz randomly screamed , covering her ears and eyes. "What?" Evan said looking at Luz, her eyes glassy and her voice cracking. "Just shut up! Stop telling me I'm a disappointment! I know I am! Stop telling me I'm a beast, I know I am!" Luz yelled at herself. "Luz look at me or anyone in this room right now," Evan said looking at her sister that was starting to have a panic attack. "You are not a monster, you are not a failure, you are not a disappointment. Don't listen to what those voices tell you, or what any bitch tells you," Evan said, hugging her sister with Luz looking at her with tears going down her face fast.

"I-I need to get out!" Luz said escaping Evan's grasp and running out the door. "Well, at least she didn't go all crazy and turn into a wolf," Jamie said crossing her arms while everyone looked at her. "What? It's true."

Luz ran through the forest. Ever since getting the curse the woods have been, surprisingly, very peaceful and whenever she was in the human or demon realm and needs a place to hide or just chill, she would just go straight to the woods. "Run little wolf" Alexzander's voice rang in Luz's ears. Luz ran for a couple minutes before her legs gave out and she fell. "Fuck," Luz said holding her arm. "Luz! Come back!" Luz was able to hear Evan yell that. "G-gotta run, I-I-I gotta hide!" Luz said running.

"Titan how does she have so much stamina!" Gus exclaimed trying to catch his breath. "Get on your palismen! I can go with king, we'll catch up to her faster in foot," Evan said now in her half titan form while King climbed up her shoulder. "Now go! We need to get her before she does damage to herself!"

"G-gotta go longer," Luz said slowing down, her body hurting. "Luz!" Luz heard from the distance. "I-I need to run!" Luz turned into a wolf and ran. She ran for what seemed like forever until she saw a cave big enough that it could fit 4 bears in. Luz ran inside not stopping until she ran straight into a wall and heard the sounds of cracking. 'W-was that my bone!?'

"Luz!" Evan shouted running. "King can you smell her scent? I cant smell that good right now," Evan asked King, him nodded before sniffing the air a bit then pointing straight. "She's up ahead!" King told Evan which direction to go until they were in front of a huge cave. "And you're positive she's here?" "Yes, her scent is stronger here," King said, Evan nodding. Luz got up from the floor and started walking further into the cave not stopping until she heard voices back where she was first. "Luz!"

"Ow, that hurt," Luz said switching to her human form holding her arm while walking further into the cave. "A-am I safe?" "Luz! Are you in here?!" Evan's voice rang through the cave. "You're a danger to everyone~"

"Luz! Titan damn it! Luz we know you're in here! Come back!" Evan shouted walking towards the end of the cave. The two titans stoped once they heard a bang. "Luz!" Evan shouted running towards the sound. "Weh! Wait for me!" King squealed, running after Evan. She ran and ran until she saw nothing but darkness and emptiness. "She has to be here, I know it, Luz! Please come back!" Evan shouted.

"Don't leave me by myself again!" King cried climbing onto Evan's shoulder. "Sorry bud," Evan apologized. "Let's look for Luz now

Sorry if this was short I promise I'll get more chapters out more often it's just fucking school has been draining the fuck out of me.  I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night <3

Oh and one more thing

It's me birthday 🥳 🎂