✨3✨

~not my art~

I have one thing to say: READ

"Argh my head, what happened?" Luz asked not being able to move her arms. "Well, what happened!? And why did you randomly attack us!" Jamie yelled. "What? I didn't- I didn't attack you guys! I was just walking and I don't know what happened!" Luz said. "Well apparently you're lying and you did something because we found a fucking needle in your back!" Jamie yelled pulling out a needle. "I-I don't know what that is!" "Uh huh, you don't know what it is, Gus, would you so kindly see if she is lying," Jamie asked Gus. "Sure," Gus said making a spell circle. "Now, tell us what exactly we're you doing right before you attacked us," Jamie said looking at Luz.

"I-I was walking to eat something when I made a deal with the wolf, I told them if they would let me be able to switch form without going all crazy, so I told them I would give them fresh meat so they agreed," Luz explained, "when some dude said I ruined his life? Then I don't know I'm in some like lab, I then I got stabed with something and all I can remember is him laughing!" Luz said. "I swear to titan that I didn't do anything, that's all I remember!" "Gus! Did you do the spell wrong!?" Jamie asked. "Nope!" Gus said.

"Luz, are you sure you're telling the truth," Willow said. "I swear I am! I wouldn't hurt you guys!" Luz said. "Wait, how did you stand up with out your arms for help?" Gus asked looking at Luz. "Huh? Ohh, I just, actually I really can't explain it, let's just say I somehow used my legs," Luz said. "I'm watching you Noceda, not you Evan, I'm watching your every move, one mistake, and I won't hesitate to stop and lock you up," Jamie said untying Luz. "Come on, let's go," Willow said walking back. "Yes! I can't wait for the celebration!" Gus said running over to Willow. "And that was the first official celebration of Belos's defeat!" Gus said. "I still can't believe we're free from him," Amity said putting her head on Luz's shoulder. "I still can't believe I killed him," Luz said.

"Ugh, if it wasn't for that human we would be doing all type of magic," a woman said. "Which one?" Another one asked making Luz more interested in the conversation. "You know the one I'm talking about!" The first woman said. "Oh you mean Belos?" The Second Lady asked. "Of course not! Yes he was a bad man but he wouldn't if that other human came into this world," the first woman said making Luz upset. "Oh calm down, it's not her fault she's a child and didn't know any better," the second woman said. "But she helped that man with his plans! Don't you think she should still get some type of punishment!?" The first woman exclaimed. "If she didn't exist then we would still be able to do any type of magic!"

"Hey, I uh, I have to go," Luz said to Amity. "Why?" Amity asked. "I-uh- my mom called me! Yeah that's right, she told me I, uh, have to go to The Owl House because- Eda needs help!" Luz lied. "Ok, see you later then Batata," Amity said kissing Luz's cheek. "Love you too mí amor."

"Where's Luz going?" Gus asked. "She said her mom called and Eda needed her," Amity told everyone. "Uh huh, I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Jamie said going to follow Luz.

"Of course, I'm so dumb," Luz said walking through the forest. "Something like that had to happen and I knew it was gonna happen!" "So she did do something to herself, she somehow lied from Gus's spell," Jamie whispered to herself. "I'm just Luz the stupid fucking human! No one likes me, hell they're probably just using me like every else back home!" Luz said. "I'm just some dumb teenager who likes magic and anime that no loves!" Luz yelled punching a tree. "Heh, no one loves," Luz said punching the tree over and over until there was a dent.

"S̶̡̼̲͖̤͇͓̗̭̭̅̊̈͒̏̒̒͋̕t̵̨͍̪̮͍̝̂̀͌̋̕͝u̶̦͕͖͉̤͔͖͌͋͛̃̒̽̾̃̕͝p̷̮͋̄̽͛̄̀͠î̵̻̜̠̙̙̘̖̻͋̍̑̇͘͝d̶̻͍̫̟͍͈̺̈́̓ b̶̩̫̬̳̮͉̰́̊̔̀͌̽̈́̚͜î̵̻̜̠̙̙̘̖̻͋̍̑̇͘͝t̵̨͍̪̮͍̝̂̀͌̋̕͝c̶̛̭͔̰̥̜͂̽̍̈͗̈̕ͅh̷̲̝̗̻̮͈͌̈́̍͋̈́͆̆~"

"Huh, that's strange." "Should've done it," Luz said looking at her bloody hand. "Should've done it so no one had to be hurt. You get what you wanted, Jamie?" Luz asked looking at the direction Jamie was hiding at. "Yeah, I know you're there, you kinda forgot the whole, "magic werewolf power" thing, I can hear you," Luz said. "And I don't care what you do to me anymore, y out can hurt me, you can trap me, you can kill me."

"Luz why would I want to hurt or even kill you?" Jamie asked. "Oh I don't know maybe because I'm a bitch?!" Luz yelled. "I'm sorry for what I've done, now you can tell everyone how much of a bitch I am, then they'll be safe," Luz said turning into a wolf then running. "Luz wait!" Jamie said before Luz went out of sight.

Hey there it's the Arthur alright! I wanted to say a couple of things. One: I'm so sorry this is very short. Two: HELL YEAH ITS FUCKING FALL BREAK MEANING I DONT HAVE SCHOOL! Three: it's a fucking sola eclipse tomorrow :3 and four: there will be so many things going on in this like (spoiler- maybe-) Luz almost dying, Luz maybe dying haven't decided yet, Eda worrying about her kids (A.K.A I mean King and Luz) maybe smut (again haven't decided) and much much more that will basically make this fanfic useless. Anyways fuck me and u hope you have a great day/afternoon/night, and HP_TOH OUT

A wise person once said "I NEED FUCKING SLEEP" total not me creating that and a wise person saying it