24. The Return of the Shadow

Start from the beginning

Inside pool area

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

Their bathroom

Their bathroom

Sare rooms nahi dikha sakte :( bahut bada palace hai 🙂)

( bahut bada palace hai 🙂)

STORY CONTINUES..............

After dinner

Anubhav was in the balcony when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He immediately knew who it was so he held her hand and brought her towards him. She showed him two bowls having ice cream. Her face showed how excited she was to have ice cream He smiled and took the bowl. She immediately started having her ice cream without wasting a minute. They completed their ice cream. Anubhav was still looking at her.

Haseena's POV
"Kya hua?" I asked him as he was looking at me keenly. His eyes are enough for me to fall for him all over again and again. I am afraid I might do something.

" Hume aur icecream khani hai! " He demanded still looking at me making me gulp.

"acha, fridge mein aur rakhi hai, hum dono ke liye aur ek ek scoop lekar aate hain" I said because I love ice cream and I don't know who doesn't like it. I was moving towards the door when he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. I ended up on his hard chest. Oh god! His actions will make me lose control.

"Hume abhi khaani hai!" He said huskily.

"Areyy jaa toh Rahi thi, roka kyun phir?" I frowned. He came closer to me while snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer. He came closer, even more making my heart beat run and he looked at my lips and then...... licked it. Ohhhhhh damn!!! His moves gonna make me mad some day.

Author's POV
He hungrily put his lips on her after licking it. Pinned her to the glass railing of the balcony while passionately invading his tongue in her mouth making her moan. She also responded with the same enthusiasm. Her hands moved from his chest to his hair. She fisted his hair in her palm when he hungrily dominated the kiss, deepening it. His hands went inside her tee caressing her waist sensually. He broke the kiss when he felt Haseena pushing him slightly. He looked at her to find her breathing heavily making her chest go up and down. Her face flushed and lips swollen due to the kiss. He couldn't control himself and again put his lips on her. Both got engrossed in their kiss again. Anubhav held her thigh and pulled her up.

 Anubhav held her thigh and pulled her up

Like this. He broke the kiss and pushed his face inside her neck. She moved her neck sideways allowing him more space. He kissed her neck making her drown in pleasure. They were madly engrossed in their moment when again her phone rang breaking their moment. Anubhav looked at the phone and gritted his teeth. He frowned making her giggle. She went and picked up the call.

"Hellooo" She picked up the call but moaned as her beast back-hugged her and bit on her shoulder. He was caressing her stomach sensually making it difficult for her to talk.

"Nahi.... K... Koi oh probl.... Nahi hai" she gasped at the end as he was playing really naughty and was giving wet kisses on her neck.

"Hum baad mein baat karte hai" she said on the call as fast as she could. And turned towards Anubhav glaring at him.

"What?" He said.

"Hum phone pe the, Anu ko pata chal Gaya hoga" she whined.

"So what? She should understand that a wife was busy with her husband!" He said shamelessly. He picked her in his arms and took her inside the room. Layed her on the bed and lied beside. She looked at him hoping he would continue but he closed his eyes. She frowned as she wanted to cuddle but felt shy to tell that. So she closed her eyes and turned towards the other side. She had eyes closed when she felt a cold hand on her waist making her shiver.

"Come to me, Baby!" He said making her happy and shy at the same time. She immediately turned towards and snuggled inside his chest. Left the pillow as he offered his arm to make her pillow. She smiled and went into a deep slumber.

🍂🌼🍂

The next morning she woke up to find her best morning ever. She looked at him who was sleeping.

Haseena's POV
Oh so this is what love feels like. He looks so good even in sleeping form. It is the first time that I have woken up before him. He looks so damn sexy and beautiful. His messy hair always adds to his handsome face.

"If you keep staring at me like that then today we won't be able to leave the bedroom!" He said and opened his eyes. Oh  shit he was awake all these times. I tried hard to control my blush but it always betrays me when I am with him. I got of his grip, he tried to hold me but I ran fast to the bathroom because a moment more with him will result in us being late to our respective work place.

"Acha thik hai chodo ab Hume, breakfast ka bataya nahi ab tak" she said and tried to get out of his grip but instead of leaving her he tightened his grip.

"Toh usme kya hai, call karke bata do" he said indicating towards the telephone which was kept on the side table.

"Anubhavvv, hume late ho jayega" she said cutely making kiss her nose softly. She bit her lower lip feeling shy.

"Don't do that!" He said kind of authoritatively. His voice sounded husky. He loosened his grip on her. She sat on the bed and turned to get out of the bed but turned towards him, kissed his cheek and ran away. He looked at her and smiled heartily.

But unaware of them someone was looking at them through the window. He appeared as a male shadow but even in the broad day light he was not visible. The clouds his the sun while passing and when the sun rays hit again, he was not there anymore. Everything seemed as normal as it could.

___________________________________

I know that this part is not that long and I have also posted after a day. But guys my school is reopened and I was very busy in its preparations and I am really sorry for this. Please understand my situation.

And last part had so many mistakes. When I read it I got to know about it and I was actually very sorry about it. Please forgive me. I will try to update long parts.