Chapter 5

"Helllooooo???? Hiiiiiiii. Are you alive mister blue man? You look like... like a really cool smurf on... I'd say steroids but no because you aren't that jacked"

My arm won't move, can't cover my ears from this annoying nuisance. Every time I try to move there is a stinging pain. Everywhere. It doesn't stop. What fucking happened?

"Common mister blue guy. Dad told me your name but I forgot it"

Fuck. I'll act dead so she will go away. These past several minutes drag on and on. Never ending. Won't the pain stop?

After the longest time I can finally see where I am. It is a giant white room. Don't let it be the same room.

A person hovers over me "Hi"

She has extremely pale skin, a strong blush across her cheeks and nose, especially the tip. Light short pink hair and gray eyes.

She gasps "Oh! You're so pretty! Now sit up and see if you still function or not" she then quickly sits on the floor. Leans on the... whatever I'm on.

After sitting up excruciatingly slow and painful the room comes into full view. It has wonderful silver windows with intricate designs on 2 walls. This room is bigger. I'm on a bed, full sized. There is nothing else besides a door.

The girl lays on the floor, sprawled out. She wears a dress of white, sleeveless and a square neckline. It has layers in the skirt that curve up, little ruffles on the edge of each one.

So skinny. So fucking skinny. How is she fucking alive?

She faces me "Yay, you aren't broken. Well maybe a little... actually a lot from the looks of it but you can still move, well somewhat-. . . sorry if I'm talking too much. You seem so annoyed and I'm so nervous and I can't stop. I'm so sorry" She puts her hand over her mouth.

I look at myself. There's gauze around everything. Hands, leg, waist, stomach. What the fuck happened? There's dried blood under some spots. Blood. Memories of it fill my mind. The smell, the feeling. All of it.

Then nothing after it.

"What happened...?" Voice is so low, it won't be tumultuous.

She faces the ceiling. The smile that was there isn't "Dad said he found you all beaten up and took you here so you don't die or somethin..."

Lying fucker.

She sits back up, heavily clinging onto the bed as she does so "What's your name?"

"Boreas"

"Oh that's what it was. Well Boreas, I'm Rosalie"

"I didn't ask"

"I didn't do anything to you, don't be rude"

Lay back down. Why couldn't I stay home? Why are they doing this? The government hates me for no fucking reason.

The ceiling is plain. The whole room is fucking plain "Why are you here?"

"Because... I don't know. I feel like I should be here for some reason. To help you?" She gets up after the longest time. Trudges to the door. She points a sickly pale finger at me as she turns the knob "Don't run away" leaves.

Where the fuck do I have to run? Everything is gone. Even my damn sweatshirt. These people can't stop taking things. My dignity, self esteem, fucking clothes.

The silence is drowning.

After the longest fucking time on this forsaken shitty planet, footsteps approach the door. The door knob is turned as the door is opened. The same girl comes back holding things. Heavily breathing.

"They fixed your sweater" She hands me it and lays back on the floor, sprawled out with her hand on her chest, breathing as if she's being crushed.

After checking the pocket on the inside I take my phone. Turn it on. No messages, missed calls. Everything is still on it. I dial him a few times.

Bitch won't respond. Fat fuck. There isn't anything else to do.

Damn girl won't stop hyperventilating.

"Who'd you call?"

"None of your damn business"

"Don't be rude to me. We're roommates now and it would be toxic to live with you being mean to me"

She's making the horrible migraine worse "stop talking" I put the sweatshirt over my face. Now the room isn't so bright.

"Fine. You will be sad though when I don't talk to you"

The air is finally peaceful.

"How do you get abs? Can you tell me? I want some too"

For fuck's sake. I put the damn sweatshirt back on. Put the phone back in its pocket. Put the pillow over my face.

The girl keeps talking for hours, hours upon hours. The sun has set by now. Must have some fucking brain defect "Why woun't you shut the fuck up?"

"Swearing is bad so don't swear and because I'm awkward and don't know what to do"

"Leave"

"And do what? Worry about you dying or something? I gotta make sure they don't come and try to kidnap you."

After sitting up, against the wall, the headache subsides. Every lasting pain abides "Who would kidnap me?"

She rolls from her stomach to her back "The people that want to kidnap me. They can get to me through you"

"Why would they kidnap you?"

"To hold me ransom for money from mom and dad. They're crazy"

Must be a lot of money if they're willing to put up with her and her talkative ass.

"Do you want water or food or anything?"

"No"

"You're going to starve and die"

I shrug.

She sighs and stands up, slow as hell "Come on, we're going to bed"

The night highlights the bags under her eyes. The shadows in this room, the stars "If I stay here?"

She grabs the door handle, shifting her weight onto it "You will be in this boring room, all alone and no TV to watch"

Fuck being alone in this boring ass room. I get up to follow the emaciated girl, She can barely stand up without leaning on anything.

"What is wrong with you?"

She leans her back on the hallway wall, pausing for a minute, already out of breath "What are you talking about?"

"This. We walked 5 feet and you seem ready to pass out"

She smiles "Oh that. I'm very sick"

"Why are you so thin?"

Her smile fades away, she goes back to walking down the hallway "I'm sick..."