Chapter 3

It's been a day. The small child won't leave me alone. All night. Damn kids.

People won't stop looking. I don't stand out. Everyone is as ugly as the other. Dumbasses. The bright ass sun comes back, making the migraine come back. They're fucking killing me. It's all a ploy, it has to be. There's no fucking way they didn't change the sun, it's never been this bright.

So long for a painless death.

The small blonde child pokes my shoulder.

"What?"

"You sould sleewp"

"I can't"

"Why?"

Nosey ass bitch. "You're so ugly that every time I look at you, I can't sleep for another 4 hours"

She gasps "Nuh uh, you tey ugly one"

"In your dreams"

She nods "I- I had the dweam where... where you got stotlhen an' the pewple said you so ugwy that- that twey got wid of you and- and you - your giwlfwiend left you cuz- cuz you so ugly"

"You little..."

She squeals and waddles over to her brother. Talking to whoever. Not interesting enough, let alone talking in another language.

The off-white walls are ugly. Some spots are distained. Why is everyone trapped in a room? Humans are fucking cruel. Fucking room isn't big either.

Not a soul is happy except the small child who returned to continuously poke me.

"Be my fwiend"

"No"

"Why not?"

Shit "Uh... I'm too ugly?" What the fuck do people say to kids?

"You awe. It otay, I stwll love ya"

Goddammit. I'd take her with me out of whatever hell hole this place is. Fuck that, take everyone. These people will rot with the building. It would take too long to break the glass without making noise. Walls are thick as hell.

"No, sorry"

Her smile fades away "Oh"

Fuck "I'll hang out with you?"

It returns as she grabs the side of my hand, pulling me to wherever. I get up to follow the small child. Everyone here must be stoned or sum shit. She lets go, wobbles to her brother.

"Zhanshi" They talk or whatever once she gets his attention.

The ceiling is ugly. It's almost as ugly as the ceiling at home. This is the bigger version of home. The dents everywhere, all the people. Only difference is the quiet and smell.

There's no Mart here. He can't be in prison. He has to watch over me. This isn't happening.

They fucking suck. Fucking bitches tearing apart home for no fucking reason.

Someone's small ass finger pokes me. The small child is back.

"Be showtew"

"Be taller"

"No"

I sat on the floor once the small child turned towards the windows, mischief was emanating off of her. "What do you want with me?"

"No one will be fwiend"

"Why not?"

She shrugs "They mean an' ugly"

"Everyone is mean and ugly in the world"

"I don want tem to be. They should be me fwiends"

"Not everyone is worthy enough to be your friend"

She lays on the floor, watches the ceiling "mawbe mama will find me a fwiend when she come back"

"You will find friends"

"Do you hawve fwiens?" She looks at me.

"No"

"You get some two"

"Okay" I don't want any.

The doors open. The lady from yesterday appears. She still can't seem to find better clothes. She looks around the room while holding papers. Stops once she's looking at me, points to the hallway. I refuse to move.

The small child grabs my hand "What she wants?"

"I don't know"

Scrubs lady walks over. Impatiently "Come on"

"No"

"Boreas, come with me before I have you dragged out"

The same way I was dragged here? Bipolar bitches "Fuck off"

There's a tug on my sleeve. The small child seems sad, I guess. Her eyes are watery and she isn't smiling anymore. She sits up. Wraps herself around my arm.

"Don't fowget me"

"I won't" The fuck is happening? This some movie drama shit.

After forever of this weirdo holding me hostage, the small child lets go before wobbling over to her brother. She wraps herself around his leg. He picks her up, she waves at me, I wave back.

I get up and follow the annoying ass lady. As the door gets closer the comforting feeling leaves. I turn around as the door closes to see her dejected face turn away as the room is blocked.

That was the most dramatic shit ever. Poor small child. Another click. I follow this random ass lady throughout this eerie hallway.

It's uglier than the day before. How does a hallway get ugly in a day?

They better bring me back to Mart. They couldn't have possibly put him in prison.

The bitch opens a crappy, wooden door on the as crappy wall, signals for me to walk through it. This is where some crazy shit is going to happen. This is set up the same as every movie. Oh whoever, it's as if death is upon me, this dread is lasting horribly long.

There's an old-ish man standing in the bare room and another that is dressed in black. Old guy has dark silver hair, brown eyes and looks like he thinks he's important. Not important enough if I've never seen him.

The guy in black looks boring as hell.

Scrubs lady hands the old guy some papers. Walks out the room without saying nothin'. Did she forget her manners? Forgot more than normal clothes.

Old dude huffs as if he's been doing something strenuous. Lazy ass is in a chair. He looks through the papers. Slowly. Dumb bitch, hurry the fuck up and tell me why the hell I'm here.

"I'm your new owner"

Not that fucking fast. Damnit.