"As you wish, my Queen." Loki purrs as he coats himself in her slick before slowly thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck..." Rhi moans as the girth of his jotun cock stretches her walls. Loki starts a slow but hard pace to keep from hurting her. However, Rhi could feel him trebling from holding himself back.  "Harder...please." She pleads

"As you wish." He says before pulling out and flipping her over to her hands and knees before thrusting back inside at a brutal pace.

Rhi screams in absolutely pleasure as Loki's hips pound against hers.

Loki then grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls her back towards him. Rhi winces slightly from the pressure on her scalp, but in this moment, the pleasure very much outweighed the pain.

"Is this what you wanted? Hmm? Answer me!"

"Yes!" Rhi breaths.

"Good." Loki purrs before biting down on her shoulder drawing a little bit of blood in the process. Rhi screams out again. "Mmm, you like that don't you..." He groans as he smears her blood down her back. "Do you want more, my pet?

"Yes..." Rhi moans again.

"Beg for it, then." Loki sneers. "Tell me how desperate you are for your King to finish you."

"Please..." Rhi pleads as Loki continues to mercilessly pound into her. "Please make me cum, my King!"

"Good girl for asking." He praises as he uses his other hand to rub circles on her clit. "Now...cum for you King."

Rhi's body happily obliges and she cums hard before her arms finally give out. Loki catches her and quickly flips her over and sits her up, before grabbing the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Rhi quickly wraps her arms around his thighs and relaxes her throat to allow Loki to use her mouth for his release.

"Look how pretty those lips of your look wrapped around my cock. Now...be a good girl for me and...swallow." Loki groans as he spills his seed down Rhi's throat before slowly pulling it out of her mouth.

As he lays down on the ground, he pulls Rhi down with him and traces his fingers up and down her back as they come down from their highs and slowly shift back to their regular forms.

"Was I too rough?" Loki asks with concern after a few minutes.

Rhi looks up at him. "No." She smiles softly.

"Good." Loki lets out a deep breath. "I was worried I took it a bit too far that time. I tend to lose a little more...restraint when I'm in my jotun form."

"I know." Rhi says as she gently cups his face. "But I trust you and know you would never try to hurt me on purpose." She says before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Where did you even learn to do that? I didn't think something like that was possible?" Loki asks.

"Shifting into a jotun was the easy part. Holding it however...that was the difficult part to figure out. I ended up having Dr. Strange help me figure it out."

"Remind me to thank him later. Speaking of the Sorcerer..." Loki says as he sits up. "We're late."

"Dammit Loki! Why didn't you say something earlier!" Rhi says in a panic, as she uses her magic to fix herself and her clothes.

"I got a little...distracted." Loki chuckles as he fixes himself. Rhi punches his arm before they teleport to Heimdall.

"Your majesties." He nods.

"Have they started?" Loki asks

"About ten minutes ago."

"Damn." Rhi mutters as she glares at Loki. "Can you drop us off a few blocks away so we don't interrupt the ceremony?"