Chapter 43

"Vision is out there somewhere with the mind stone and we have to find him..."

"Who could find Vision then..."

"Probably, Steve Rogers. Maybe, but..."

"I can." Rhi strains as she sits up.

"Welcome back, kid." Tony says as he slowly walks over to her.

"Hey Dad." She smiles and looks around at her surroundings. "Where am I?"

"The Sanctum Sanctorum... in New York." Says a man with a red cape. "My name, is Doctor Strange. This is Wong."

Rhi nods in acknowledgement and then looks around

Rhi nods in acknowledgement and then looks around. "Where's Hofund?" Everyone looks at her confused so she clarifies. "The sword. Where is it?"

"Oh." Strange says as he taps on his cape. Rhi watches as it flies off on its own and comes back with Hofund. "You mean this?"

"Yes. Thank you." She takes the sword from the floating cape and uses her magic to form a harness on her back to sheath it.

"You said you can locate the mind stone?" Asks Wong.

"I should be able to. I..."

"Have some of its power inside you." Strange interrupts as he looks her over. "How?"

"It zapped me and infused some of its energy into me."

"That should've killed you." Wong says astonished

Rhi chuckles and tucks her hair behind her ears. "I'm only half human. Anyways, locating and teleporting to Vision will take more magic than I have at the moment. I'm still pretty wiped from summoning the Bifrost as I was barely able to do that." She says as she points to the harness holding Hofund.

"Would it helped if you had one of these?" Strange says as he hands her a metallic two finger ring.

"What it is?" She asks.

"A sling ring. It has the ability to create an inter-dimensional portals to other locations, so no need to teleport."