55|➴Unexpected Confession➴

Start from the beginning

“Okay” Heer replied softly and turned to see the other side of the guesthouse when she felt she hit a girl.

The pretty girl apologised immediately, rubbing her forehead and then bit her lips, when someone called her from behind. She left towards the outside and Heer saw a man in his late thirties helped her to get up inside the car and then he himself went inside.

Heer smiled, finding his Adi, in the boy's manner, just then Aditya came with a key for their room and they went inside.

“Did you inform Raunak about our arrival?”

“Yes I did, yesternight itself, but bad luck we didn't get the chance to see Divya”

“Why? We came here only for her?”

“If the flight didn't delay last night we would've been with her now. But alas, we're late and she left with her family this early morning, Raunak informed me”

Heer's face fell but  immediately lit up when she found Raunak was coming towards them with a smile. She spread her arms for Raunak and Raunak too hugged her.

“How are you Mimmi?”

“I'm good Ron. What about you? Why are you looking tired? Didn't sleep well last night?”

Raunak's smile faded a little but he masked up his expressions and kissed Heer's forehead.

“I'm okay mimmi. Just tired. Yesterday we celebrated Divya's birthday, the party was so hectic. Nothing to worry”

Heer sighed in relief. And Raunak moved to hug Aditya.

“I never imagine you two will come here”

“We thought to surprise you and Divya, but alas, we're late”

“It's okay Diti. What about if we three enjoy some quality time here?”

“Sure that would be great. Then we'll leave tomorrow morning for New York. And you will leave for your university” Aditya said, patting Raunak's back and he nodded his head.

~♥~
Last night after coming back to his room from the party, he saw Aditya's message and panic took over him.

Getting up early in the morning he went to the gardens to think about something so that the family would leave before Aditya and Heer's arrival.

He was looking for an idea when he saw Samaira and Meera were talking and walking in the garden and something clicked him.

“Good morning beautiful ladies” He approached them with his charming smile. Samaira and Meera too smiled at him and wished “good morning beta

“Why are you up so early Raunak? You looked so tired yesterday because of the party”

“It's okay aunty. I'm happy that Divya enjoyed it”

“We all enjoyed it so much, Raunak. Thanks to you for arranging everything so perfectly” Samaira thanked him and he nodded his head.

“By the way do you know that there is a Shiva temple and it's so famous?”

Shiva temple? Where?” Meera asked excitedly as she was a pure vakta of Lord Shiva.