Trap

I was kinda proud to shoot him in the head, Suga drives off from the area. I saw him turning on the gps on car while driving, Taehyung was awfully silent for some reason.

I turn to see him if he is fine or turning into zombie, i really doubt why he didn't turned into zombie. He was avoiding showing his arms as if he was trying to hide something big from us, I'm still disappoint that only Jungkook could make him comfortable. I'm also trying to get along with him, even tho at first i thought he was a rudey.

But after getting to know him I found out he is sweet. I'm always fascinated by his smile, his face, his personality, his voice... everything about him is sweet and soothing. He never made me feel uncomfortable, even at first Suga was also a jerk. I feel like i can get along with Taehyung but when he hide things and don't spoke much make me feels like he is not comfortable enough, Maybe i shouldn't ask him questions too... But I also care about him that's why I ask him Questions.

I peek over Suga's GPS it had the location of gangnam, well he could be choosing that because gangnam is near seoul. After a while of riding i started to get bored, he was driving really fast and if the zombies were coming in he drive off over them.

Suga: "Y/n, do you want to try driving?"

I looks at him in suprised

Y/n: "If not from zombies, do you want to die by accident?"

Suga: "oh well you aren't adult yet but I can teach you atleast how to drive, this will help you in future."

Oh well he has a point. I moved forward towards the seat beside driving seat. and sit over there, he started to teach me how to stop the car, by pressing break.

I looks at him with poker face

Y/n: "Is that all you wanted to teach?"

He started to laugh and speeds the car.

Suga: "Just watch carefully."

I nods, he turn the direction my steering wheel and let it roll for a second. That was hot... Nooo that was nice yeah just nice.

Suga: "I know I'm hot, just focus on watching my hands not anything else."

My cheeks turn red when he said that as i zone out for a second on bunch of thoughts running on my mind.

Y/n: "I'm just looking at your hands you know..."

He nods and just drives in silence, i look at Taehyung from front mirror. He was looking down on his lap with a sad expression on his face. Tbh I'm waiting for him to turn zombie but he is not turning in it, this is making me doubt my whole life. The girl was a zombie right? Yes I saw her eyes. She Indeed was zombie but why does it didn't affect him.

He said the other wound of paining him but i can't help but wonder how long he had that wound.

Taehyung: "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Shit!

Y/n: "I'm sorry-"

I shutters in nervousness, i don't know why but I just zone out while staring at him, I'm such a dumb girl.

He again turned his gaze on ground, i feel bad for him. He must be thinking about alot if things right now. The way his classmates told us that he never talked to any of them makes me think that he don't want to explain things and don't like to socialized.

I turn my attention to Suga again.

Suga: "You can't stay still, can you?"

Y/n: "I didn't even said anything!"