「 ✦ RANDOM LANDER HICS !!2✦ 」

Zander paints his and Luke's nails

When they were young, Zander forced Luke to play barbie with him. Ken was always Luke and Zander was Barbie.

Luke sometimes has Zander stay awake in the middle of the night so they can make out and play random board game (they both sucked at it)

Zander has suspiciously good girl voice, when they both first met Luke thought he was a girl and Trans.

Luke forces Zander to play random sports when Luke takes a peak at what Zander reads half the time. Heartstopper duh.

When they were friends, Zander tried to make subtle flirts by watching heartstopper with Luke. The sad part is Luke is basically Adrien from MLB.

Milly is ALWAYS forced to third wheel Zander and Luke, she's basically their daughter at this point.

Luke: Therispist
Zander: Needing of therapist.

Shannon shows Luke photos of him when he was born. Zander would have a gay panic attack in the corner when Luke said he was adorable.

Luke can secretly speak French, he's Canadian. Also Luke is obsessed with maple syrup, Zander knows it so he makes pancakes for Luke and adds extra maple syrup.

I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED IN AWHILE BUT I GOTZ A NEW TABLET AND IM TRYING USED TO THIS