🎉Prom Night🎉

Today was the day, it was 6 pm and Hailey and I were getting for senior prom. I never thought I would actually have a date to prom, but here I am going with Luke. It's not like it's a bad thing, but I'm scared because I have had a crush on him for such a long time now and I'm worried sick that he just thinks of this as 'a totally platonic straight people hoo haa let's go as friends' type of thing.

I was wearing a black suit with a dark purple tie, I decided to wear some make up but it wasn't drag or too much eye shadow or anything, I only had a little spark of darkish purple eyeshadow on. My hair was normal just a lot more paid attention to? It looks the same in haileys opinion but I think it's way better.

Hailey, was wearing a black dress with her hair open and make up done by me, her and my mum. She had some lipstick and dark blue eye shadow on, which in my opinion looks great but Hailey insisted to add some Rhine stones in to the look.

As we arrived to the building, which was decorated well. It was sparkly, instrumental and fancy themed. The music club was preforming a piece called 'die young' I wanted it to be something classical but of course president is ALWAYS RIGHT my arse.

I sit down at a table that had candles and candles and omg what a surprise, candles! My eyes skim around the room, looking for Luke. Maybe we'll dance tonight? Even kiss? Even make out? I'll stop there because I'm a fucking 16 year old so-

I grew happier as I saw a proper piano, we don't normally have actual pianos just keyboards so of course I was gonna be happy. My arse speedwalked to the piano, sitting down on a stool and started playing a piece by beethoven. After a few minutes of playing I look up and my eyes widen- Luke! Fucking finally!

Luke- Happy to see me?

Zander-No, not really you took really long.

Luke- Woooooww all those years of torture for this?

Zander- Hey!

I nudged him while he was laughing. He wore a suit with his hands behind his back.

Zander- What's that?

Luke- Oh uh...Here I got this for you!

He blushed slightly as he handed me a bouquet with roses. I took them, feeling my cheeks getting rosy.

Zander- Oh uh...thanks. I didnt get you anything so..

Luke- Oh thats fine! I only just picked them up today haha!!..

Zander- Hahah..

We sit in uncomfortable silence for a bit until I notice Milly giving us THOSE eyes, who does this bitch think he is? bill gAtes??  Luke just giggled like a highschool girl and said-

Luke- Did you have fun eating everything here at prom, mill?

Milly- Very much so you homos

Zander- TRUE BUT WHA-

Milly - Oh you two arent together yet?

Luke- Milly!!

Both me and Luke were redder than tomato jay.

Milly- o shit-

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO ISTG IN 554755 YEARS SHH