˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚˖Dancing with you˖˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Au-Masquerade ball/ future

-Luke POV-

Tonight, me and my friends went to a masquerade ball, hailey explained all about it to us but me and zander were just playing with each other (NOT THE SEXUAL WAY YOU LITTLE DIRTY  CATERPILLAR), so we kinda went in to the ball room clueless of what to do. I, didnt have any experience with fancy events like this but Zander on the other hand definitely has been to some places like this. I look over to Zander who was wearing a stunning suit, it was slightly cropped and had a tie that was a light shade of purple,  he was arguing with hailey in a sibling way, she was wearing a good looking dress that black aswell. Hailey and Jake came together and sean was unsuccessfully keeping milly away from the alcohol. Damn alcoholics.

Me and Zander spend some time together, mostly him looking around the fancy place and us getting a few drinks every one in a while. I was staring at him the whole, wondering what i did that was so good, i got him.

There was classical music playing which zander adored. Everytime I look at him i just feel so warm, he makes me happy, joyful etc. He is just so perfect, i could stare at him forever. We have been dating for 5 years now, I have been thinking about proposing but i dont know, what if something happens? what if he says no? That would crush me, so im keeping it a secret for now, but really, its been more then ten years since i met the love of my life. I love him so much i could die. I love his eyes, his hair, his short figure that is still pretty strong, his handsome yet beautiful face, and him. He is perfect in my eyes, and should be in eyeryone elses, though if that was real i have to admit id be really jealous. I never told zander that i am basically even more jealous then him. Its funny, really.

  The slow dance music starts playing as zander and i look at each other for a second until i give a smirk and reach out my hand. 

Luke-

"May I have this dance?"

Zander-

"God you are so cheesy"

He said while smiling and rolling his eyes, but still taking my hand as i place my hand on his waist, he does the same but putting his hand on my shoulder. We sway, our bodies moving in sync. It felt like we were the only people in the world. Just smiling and me occasionally twirling him around, us giggling at eachother, staring into eachothers eyes. I was sure he felt the same way. I placed kisses down his neck and he does the same.

As the music starts coming to an end, we kiss. It wasnt short or long, just perfect. Everything felt perfect. I cant ask for anything more. As we parted later then the other couples, enjoying the moment, we just started chuckling. We didnt know why, we didnt need to know why, we just enjoyed being with eachother.

Zander-

"god you are so obsessed with me, like the gentlemen boyfriend that is unusually clingy."

Luke-

"Well maybe i am"

Zander blushes and starts chuckling, I stare at him. He is normally moody except when i am around. But till something felt different about his smile, in the best way possible. I could feel my cheeks heating up, looking at his perfect self. He is the best person in the world. 

Well my parents but still-

FINALLY I AM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER OMG. Luke is so down bad fr. Lets be real though we all want a realation ship like theirs (unless you dont feel attraction, then you do you boo boo!!)